CHAPTER 14

Next day I am early to wake up, I turn to my other side and find Elham sleeping. I twitch my nose when I find she had been drooling again, her dry salvia on her pillow. What does she dream about? Food? She sleeps so un-lady like with her legs and arms widely spread, her mouth slightly open and her hair disheveled. I shake my head sideways and climbed down the bed. I quickly called the room service ordering Breakfast, I wanted to surprise Elham. I take out a blue grey stripped Tee and Denim and hurried into the bathroom. I took a quick bath, as I come out from bathroom I hear the door knock.

'Ju...Ju...who...' I hear Elham mumble as she turns around in bed, stretching her arm moving her hand on my empty side. She frowns

'Wake up, sleepy head' I say, carrying the tray I had been just been handed by the room service. she looks at and I smirk at her. She sits up straight

'You woke up so early' she says rubbing her eyes. I roll my eyes, come on it's not that surprising. I asked her to get ready soon, have breakfast and go for sight-seeing. She jumped from her bed, and hurried to the bathroom taking out a chiffon v neck pink summer shirt and white pants. After she comes out from bath, we ate our breakfast making plans for the day.

First on our list for today is the golden temple, it is really famous tourist spot here. I want to visit there mainly for its spirituality but Elham for sight-seeing. We take a cab and soon reach there. I felt at peace as we climb the stairs, its beauty unparalleled.

Elham held my hand as she feels tried climbing, I joked about carrying her bridal style, she nodded and we laughed.

As we stand in front of a huge statue of Buddha I felt at peace, I see many people pray. I say Elham that whoever makes wish here, their wish will come true. She looks at me.

'Really?' she says innocently. I nod. She held my hand and takes me near the statue; we then sit in front of the statue with folded legs. Elham pokes my arm

'Whatever we wish will come true?' she asks as though to reconfirm and I nod affirmative. I joined my palms closing my eyes. As soon as I close my eyes, I see Rachel's happy face. She is smiling at me. This is the first time I see her face immediately after closing my eyes. I smile. I had secretly always wished her to be happy where ever she is, I wished the same again. I wished that she is in peace and happy where she is. I then opened my eyes and find Elham having her eyes squeezed shut and muttering something desperately. I smile, turning my head front and closed my eyes again. I prayed that whatever Elham wishes for, comes true, if not Racheal then I want to see Elham smiling and happy in her life.

I wished she is over Saif, she sees his real face and realizes he is no good for her. I prayed to not have Saif or anyone ruin her happiness and I added that she kicks Saif's butt after she finds the truth.

I and Elham then went around the temple enjoying the serenity of the place, we clicked few pictures and had some roadside snacks and head to our next destination. Bangkok's famous shopping destination, we literally shopped till we dropped. I shopped more for Mamma, Khala and Khalu than for myself. Elham did the opposite. After we were done, Elham suggested a spa for relaxing massage. I readily agreed, a massage will do good.

I and Elham selected back massage and foot massage. First was back massage. I and Elham were to take together, that itself was really uncomfortable so I pleaded them to get me a male for my massage. Elham and the receptionist look at me awkwardly. The massage room has a very erotic ambience, the room is dark with dimly lit pleasant fragranced candles, there is a huge French window to the right. There are two small bed for us. We are handed two towels and asked to wear them, they will start the massage immediately.