'Kya ho raha hai yahan!' I hear the watchman say, the girls glare at him while I look at him helplessly.

'Movie is about to start, beith jao aap log' he warns us. I realized that everyone present in the theater are looking at us. I felt embarrassed. After the watchman leaves the girl's start their tug and war. I kept protesting but my words were going unheard.

Eventually, we three were kicked out of the theatre.

'What is this Elham? You embarrassed me so much' I say disappointed as we walk out from the theater. Elham shoots me an angry glare.

'Juwaid!' I groan on hearing Kriti's voice from behind us. Elham turns around and I had to hold her arm to stop her from marching towards Kriti, what has gone into her?

'If you aren't doing anything let's have dinner.' Kriti asks

I shake my head 'Kriti, actually my head is aching. I think I will skip dinner. Sorry' I say politely. Elham smirks while Kriti looks disappointed. I don't like upsetting a girl but I had to, else these two women will start world war III.

'I am sorry, Fatto' Elham coaxes me as we sit in the car. I am annoyed with Elham's behavior, how can she create a scene? And what for? Kriti seems harmless. She holds her ears and pouts. I sigh and look at her.

'Dude! Why you do like this?' I say frustrated. She holds my hand 'Dude, you are my friend...only my friend...I don't like another woman being around you' she says cutely.

I shake my head, 'Elham, I am only your friend...don't be so insecure' I say cupping her cheeks in my palm.

I notice her eyes getting moist

'You won't leave me like how Saif left me' she says softly.

I am surprised that she said this, I think she must have subconsciously realized that Saif is not coming back. I shake my head.

'I won't' I whisper kissing her forehead. She smiles and leans forward hugging me.

'Promise?'

'Promise' I reply hugging her tightly. I then break apart and ask her not to cry as her makeup will go off and I don't her to be embarrassed in the restaurant where we are heading for dinner.

I take her to a posh restaurant, I found about this from my colleague, Abhay, who casually mentioned it yesterday during lunch. Elham is impressed and my chest swell with pride. I pull a chair for her, she sits smiling. I sit opposite her. The waiter comes and we place our orders. After the waiter is gone I look at Elham, she has her elbow placed on table and her chin resting on her palm her eyes admiring at me. I see twinkle in her eyes, something I might have missed before.

'You are a sweetheart, Juwaid' she says not moving her gaze from me. I smile back bowing down little. She chuckles.

I look around and find some couple dancing at the dance floor, the tune being played is soft. I look at Elham and forwarding my hand I asked her for a dance. At first she is surprised, then she smiles and places her palm over mine.

I led her to the dance floor, for the first time I didn't feel shy placing my palms on her waist. With Elham I have a different comfort level. She smiles looking into my eyes and I look back smiling. I held her right palm in mine and placed my other hand on her waist, looking at each other we swayed to the tune. This moment the time seem to freeze for me, I felt sense of de-ja-vu as I dance looking at Elham.

Am I falling in love again? I wonder.

I twirl her around and she leans resting her back against my chest, I still held her palm and place my other palm over her hand. She smiles resting her head against mine, our cheeks touching and our eyes closed. We both are lost in the moment; I turn her around and we are face to face again. Elham leans forward resting her head on my shoulder closing her eyes. I tilt my head little and watch her smile. I am happy that she is smiling once again, I am happy that she is smiling because of me.