Heartbreak

BlackStar walked back down the hall in his T-shirt and jeans, his casual clothes. He plunked himself on the couch beside Soul and gently poked his cheek, getting a glare from Kid. But the gesture didn't get through BlackStar's thick skull and he began to caress Soul's face.

"Can I talk to you in private, Soul?" BlackStar asked quite calmly. Soul nodded and got up off the couch with the assasin and walked down the hall to BlackStar's room. The assassin quickly shut the door and began kissing Soul all over. Soul struggled and attempted to break free. "I've seen how you look at me, Soul~ You want a big star like me." Soul finally broke free and pushed BlackStar away.

"BlackStar! Stop! I'm not in love with you, I'm in love with Kid. We're acually in a relationship." Soul looked at the ground as he spoke those words. BlackStar's eyes widened and tears began to form in his eyes.

"FUCK YOU SOUL!" BlackStar screamed as tears streamed down his face and he ran out the front door. Soul ran down the hall after the assassin, but he was already gone. Tsubaki sat there wide-eyed, she had never seen BlackStar so sad. She loved her meister, but she never said anything because she knew he liked Soul.

"What did you do?" Kid asked looking at the open door. Soul explained the situation and fury filled Kid's eyes. Kid was about to run after BlackStar, but Soul held his arm to keep him from going. All of a sudden, Tsubaki sprinted out the door after her meister.

-------------------------

"S-Soul, y-you fucker." BlackStar mumbled to himself through sobs after finding his hiding spot. "I t-thought you l-loved me." He began to cry again, then he heard leaves rustling behind him.

"Are you okay?" The sweet voice of Tsubaki made the assassin stop crying. She sat beside him and gently embraced her meister. "I love you, BlackStar, I don't want to see you this way. I've loved you since we first met." BlackStar wiped the tears off his face and looked straight into his weapon's eyes.

"Really?" BlackStar asked, Tsubaki nodded in response and softly brushed her lips against his.

--------------------------

"We should go, I don't think BlackStar will want to see you when he gets back. Whenever he does." Kid offered. Soul nodded and Kid gently grasped his lover's hand and walked out the open door towards the mansion he lived in with his dual weapons. Soul reluctantly followed the shinigami. "Why don't you stay tonight?" Kid suggested with a wink. Soul's face heated up and he covered it with his hand. Kid grinned and walked in the door, Liz was painting her fingernails like usual and Patty had made an origami giraffe and was playing with it.

"Where have you two been the last few days?" Liz didn't look up as she said that, but she knew both the weapon and the shinigami had just walked in the front door. She looked up from her nails to look at the two boys with a grin on her face.

"None of your business." Kid stated, pulling Soul up the stairs to his room.

"Don't be too loud! Maka told me how loud you two were." Liz called up the stairs, making Kid grit his teeth and slam thee bedroom door.

"Are you really this horny?" Soul purred with a wink, Kid mewled and pulled Soul close into a kiss.

"I need to claim you again, BlackStar tried to claim you." Kid purred, he pushed Soul over on to the symmetrical bed before going to his  dresser and grabbing a pair of cat ears from the top drawer and placed them on his head. "Nya~" Kid meowed as he walked over to the bed and straddled Soul's lap.

"Fuck you're cute." Soul grinned and began to undress the asymmetrical neko boy.

_________________________

THE END! Leaving you with an implied sex scene ;3

Hope you liked it though!