Finished Task

The meister and weapon had searched for a long time, trying to find the endangered Wolverine. In the meantime, they asked Shinigami-Sama to do some research on it to find the best way to capture it.

It seemed the Wolverine is dangerous, so they would have to proceed with caution. Once they found a Wolverine's den, they set up a trap for the little animal. Soon after the animal had fallen victim to the tricks of the two boys, and was captured in a cage. Soul picked up the cage and Kid summoned Beelzebub.

On the flight back to the DWMA, Soul was holding the cage as he sat on the small skateboard looking at the creature. It stared back at him, not protesting or anything.

They soon arrived at the school and they walked in to find professor Stein. It was after school hours, so they knew he would be in his office. Nobody was in the school, so Kid reached for the scythe's hand and interlocked their fingers. A genuine smile appeared on Soul's face and that made Kid happy.

"What took you two so long?" Stein frowned, then he saw his next dissection subject in a cage and his face lit up.

"So you won't blackmail us now?" Soul growled. He was mad that a teacher would take such serious measures just for an experiment.

"Of course, I see you've obtained a witch soul too." Stein smirked. "Well what are you waiting for? Leave me to dissect." Stein made a motion for the two boys to leave.

They headed up to the roof for a bit before going home. The cool breeze felt nice after the long day. Soul pulled the shinigami into a gentle embrace, he felt Kid holding him close as well.

Kid decided to stay the night with Soul at his place with Maka. When they walked in the door, Maka began yelling at Soul before she saw Kid.

"Oh, hi Kid." She said calmly, Kid didn't know what she was yelling about before but it didn't seem too harsh. Soul came up behind Kid and wrapped his arms around the shinigami's waist, making his face turn red. Maka's jaw dropped.

"C'mon Kid, she was going to find out eventually." Soul smirked and gave the shinigami a wink. Kid's face turned an eves deeper shade of red. Maka turned away awkwardly and headed to her room.

"Why did you do that, Soul?" Kid attempted to seem mad about what Soul had just done and made him hang his head. "Let's get some sleep, that was a long journey." Kid smiled and gently pulled on the scythe's sleeve. They walked to Soul's bedroom and Soul stripped down to his boxers to go to bed, then he attempted to take Kid's clothes off of him. But Kid slapped his hand away gently.

The two were lying in bed and Kid gently reached over and kissed Soul on the lips, waking the weapon up.

"Sorry about that, didn't mean to wake you up." Kid smiled softly. Soul just shook his head.

"It's alright, something the matter?" Soul tilted his head to the side as he asked the question. Kid just shrugged.

"I just can't sleep." He sighed as he laid back on the bed. He felt Soul straddle his hips and his eyes opened wide. "S-Soul." Kid stuttered softly, his cock getting harder.

"What is it, Kiddo?" Soul purred darkly as he kissed at the shinigami's neck. Soul noticed that Kid was aroused and panting softly, he gently bit the tender skin with his shark like teeth making the shinigami flinch under the touch. "Don't be scared Kid, you trust me don't you?" Soul asked in a low voice, Kid nodded slowly and Soul made a trail of kisses down to Kid's chest and his lips brushed against Kid's nipple making him shiver. Soul flicked his tongue over the pink tender skin, making the shinigami moan. Soul began to lick and suck on the one hard nipple as he used his other hand to caress and tug on the other one. Kid was now rock hard and he was moaning from the pleasure that Soul was providing.

"S-Soul.." Kid breathed making the scythe stop what he was doing and give the shinigami a concerned look. Without warning, Kid reversed roles. He was now straddling Soul, their erections gently rubbing together. Kid had his mouth open with pleasure while Soul began to loosen the tension on the shinigami's hard on by sliding his boxers down.

Kid licked and kissed Soul's neck, making the white haired boy shiver under the pleasurable touches. Kid gently slid down the scythe's boxers to reveal a fully erect member. Kid grinned and made a trail of kissed down to his stomach, when he got to Soul's throbbing member, he flicked his tongue over the head making him groan in pleasure. Soul held on to a bunch of Kid's hair and pulled his head back gently and rubbed his cock around the shinigami's face, smearing precum on his pale skin. Kid smiled and licked the precum off the side of his mouth.

Kid swirled his tongue around the head of Soul's dick, lapping up some precum. Kid sucked hard on the head, making Soul tense up in pleasure. Kid suddenly began to attempt to get all of Soul down his throat, holding on to the scythe's hips. Soul moaned in pleasure and grabbed the back of the shinigami's head as the slowly bucked his hips. Kid swallowed around Soul's big cock, making the scythe arch his back and thrust into Kid's mouth almost making him gag. Kid used his tongue to trace a thick vein on the weapon's cock as he slowly bobbed his head, getting pleasured moans from Soul.

"K-Kid!" Soul hissed. "I-I'm going to-" he wasn't able to finish his sentence before he shot his slick white fluid down the shinigami's throat. Kid pulled the still erect cock out of his mouth and licked his lips in contentment. There was a deep blush on both of the boy's faces. Kid was suddenly thrown on to his back and his rock hard erection was getting rubbed through his thin boxers, he tried as hard as he could to contain a moan. Soul slowly tugged the fabric down Kid's long, pale legs and threw them on to the floor. Soul invaded Kid's mouth with his tongue before offering his fingers for the shinigami to suck on. Soul teased Kid's entrance with his fully hard cock, getting a displeased groan from the shinigami.

When Soul thought his fingers were wet enough, he rubbed the ring muscles of Kid's tight entrance then slowly slipped a single finger into his tight ass. When he wasn't getting moans from his partner, he frowned and added another finger. He began to stretch Kid's entrance to prepare him for what was coming, Kid was giving pleasured sounds the whole time. Soul thrusted himself into the thin shinigami, making him yelp in pain. Soul stayed still for a while before Kid gave him the 'go ahead' then Soul pulled out and thrusted back in, making Kid moan quite loudly.

Soul began hitting his lover's prostate and made him cry out in pleasure to keep hitting that spot. Kid shut his eyes tight and arched his back as he shot his white seed all over their chests and part of the bed. Kid's hole tightened and made Soul cum into the shinigami's entrance then collapsed beside the meister.

"That was great, Soul." Kid nuzzled Soul's sweat drenched face. "Thank you." He smiled and drifted gently to sleep.