Risky Business

Začít od začátku

I was thankful to see the glass of water in front of me, because I was thirsty. "Did y'all order yet? I'm really in the mood for some cheese fries." I said picking up my menu. "That sounds so good! Some onion rings would be great too." Kaya added. "Onion rings?" I questioned her with a raised eyebrow. "You want onion rings?" Mel questioned too. "Yeah, so?" She asked keeping her eyes on the menu.

Mel and I locked eyes before smirking at each other. "These boneless wings is a must!" Ashley added with her clueless ass. I just giggled and shook my head as our waiter came to take our order. "Okay, so can we get the boneless honey barbeque wings, two orders of onion rings, and also two orders of cheese fries? Oh! Make the boneless wings a double order too." Ashley informed him. We couldn't decide on what our entrees would be, so he just took our drink orders and went on his way.

We all sat in silence for a second before Ashley started another conversation. "So, my week has been lovely! How did the week go for y'all?" She cheesed. "Bitch, if you don't put your gums away." Kaya scoffed making us laugh. "You must have gotten some dick." Mel added. The look on her face said it all. "Yasss bitch! Shit, looking at Jayceon he looks he'd break you in half." Kaya said. "Who said it was Jayceon?" She smirked before flipping her hair over her shoulder and sipping her drink.

"Bitch." I said looking at her with knowing eyes. She nodded and stuck her tongue on. "Let's just say, I left the club right after you did." She grinned. She sat back and sighed. "Um, hello?! Somebody needs to clue us the fuck in!" Kaya said pointing between her and Mel. "Mr. "Keep Fuckin" himself." I spat making their eyes widen. "And that, that he did." She giggled.

"Yes ma'am, Stella! Get your groove back!" I snapped. "Y'all... the man... August... it was great." She finally got it together. "Like... better than Austin." She blurted out gaining all of our undivided attentions. "Oh shit." Mel muttered before sipping her drink. Before we could say another word, our waiter was bringing our food to our table and sitting it in front of us. Instead of talking, we all stuffed our faces and listened to Ashley's details about her sexcapade.

"I had back to back orgasms. Best night of my life, hands down." She finished making us crack up. "Back to backs make me feel like I'm about to die. But, if I gotta go out that way..." Mel shrugged. When I say I let out one of the ugliest laughs! I started choking and Kaya had to pat my back. "You're an idiot." I stated once I recovered. "No, I'm serious though. I'm convinced Mijo is trying to kill me sometimes." She continued. "Girl, yes! Niggas always trying to take your soul and shit, and then get mad when you try to run. Nigga, I wanna live!" Kaya said.

All the while, I had been laughing and stuffing my face. What? I was starving. I had three of the boneless wings, some onion rings, and damn near all the plate of cheese fries. I told myself I would be eating well this week in preparation for Chris and I's trip, but that ship sailed Monday when I had that craving for doughnuts. I knew for sure, where we were going, I'd be eating good. Truth be told, my eating habits were on ten since the accident at the club because I was nervous as shit to know what was going to happen. I was stressed, and whenever I was stressed, I turned to food. I had to get myself together, but for now, I was gonna enjoy these cheese fries.

I also had nothing to add to this conversation about sex. Chris and I had been on a dry spell for the past three months. The first two months, I didn't even wanna be touched. But, the last month was different. I had been horny beyond belief and Chris wouldn't even put his finger on me. Shit, he wouldn't even put his finger in me. There were nights where I would practically beg this man to touch me, and nothing!

"So, Mrs. Smith-Brown, are you excited for your little get-away?" Ashley asked. The mention of my name made me snap back into reality. "Are you gonna go by Smith-Brown when y'all get married? Or just Brown? Cause I think Madison Brown is cute." Kaya said.