Chapter 5

My POV:

I woke up to the loudest most profane song in my phone, Dance by Big Sean. It's not the best way to wake up, but it's the best way to wake me up. I rushed drowsily to stop the alarm. My mind was spinning as I stood up. My eyes adjusted, then I walked to my closet. Dang it. I forgot to put my clothes in the drier. I decided to turn the drier on then beg Justin to drive me to school, so that I had more time to get ready for school. I turned the drier on with my clothes inside then ran to beg my brother. I knocked and with the softest, sweetest tone said "Hey Justin, can you please drive me to school today?" He groaned. Not a word. "Justin, please!" "Yes just leave me alone!" Yes! Now I had all the time in the world. Today would be a good day. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. I was actually gonna eat breakfast. At least what I called breakfast. I am such a fatty, but I don't gain weight. Everyone thinks I'm anorexic, but i just have a fast metabolism. My breakfast was crumb-cake, fruit snacks, chocolate, and soda. That was the best breakfast I ever had.

I was pulled out my trance from the sound of the drier beeping. I stuffed my chocolate into my mouth while running to the drier. I pulled out my clothes and ran to my room. I stared at the clothes on my bed. It was my favorite outfit. Black floral shorts, a gray crop top, and my black wedges. I am a total fashionista, but I don't show it to the people at my school. Today was different. Today I would have a real conversation with Louis. Get to know him better. No longer would I admire from afar. Everything would change today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's a shorty! Chapter 6 is gonna be longer. Hope ya liking it! I'll update 6 tomorrow!! Goodnight!

Thanks! Luv ya lots!!

~Natalie <3 :D