Chapter 21: Conner

(Damon's POV)

Why did they take Lilith away?!?! She's mine!!! Wait what am I talking about. I love Elena not Lilith. What's happening to me? God no I cant fall in love with her.

KNOCK 

KNOCK

Who could that be? I take my time as I walk to the door. As I open the door I see...... some stranger?

"Hi my names Conner, I'm going around meeting all the locals" I watched as he holds his hand out for me to shake. I go to shake his hand but as soon as my hand grabs his my skin starts sizzling. I start to scream out for help and in pain. "I see, your a vampire."

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!"

"Ha Ha Ha you wont be able to kill me stupid vampire"

"Who are you?!?"

"I'm Conner. I'm a vampire hunter"

I flashed out of there before he could kill me, I better go tell Klaus.

TIME SKIP TO WHERE THEY(SCOOBY GANG)  KNOW WHAT CONNER IS.

(Klaus's POV)

knock knock KNOCK KNOCK

"HANG ON!!! IM COMING!!!"  Gurrr who could that be?!? As I open the door I see that idiot of a vampire Damon.

"What are you doing here!?!"

"Oh you know, saying hi to my buddy Klaus" Before he knew I had Damon pinned against the wall with my hand chocking him.

"K-K-K-Klaus there's a hunter in town"

"There we go straight to the point, that's how I like it. Now how does this concern me? I'm Immortal and my family and Lilith is too, so I don't see how this concerns me."

"Because of Elena, She dies there's no more Hybrids"

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW?!?"

"I know that he knows where the cure is to vampirism"

"Don't let him die Damon, if he dies you die"