Chapter 9: Strangers or lovers

Evelyn's POV
___________________________

I felt someone pick up my body and carry me somewhere. The way the carried me felt like they were panicking and scared of something. I heard a door shut or was it being opened? I honestly don't know..... I tried opening my eyes but my eyes were so heavy..... I was about to go back under when I felt someone start to shake me violently.
"Wake up...... please....please......don't be dead! Just wake up already!" I heard a male voice say.... he sounded worried. I tried opening my eyes again. This time I got them opened, when I opened them I saw a really handsome man standing in front of me. He must have been the one shaking me. I managed to get out a sentence.
"Who are you?" I said with a whisper, my voice was so weak.
"I am Dantalion" (Dan•TAL•lee•un)
His voice was so soothing and rough at the same time, it sounded like a melody to my ears. He he had a weird vibe coming off of him though. I can feel a huge surge of power flowing around in this room. This power it's so strong but I don't know what it is.... I feel like I know this power. Wait why can I see? I opened my eyes again and looked at him.
"Why can I see you?" I questioned out loud. I had gotten up against his protest on trying to keep me down. I reached my hand up and touched his face gently. His face felt warm but cold. I don't know how to explain this feeling in my chest, it feels like so many different emotions. Well maybe they will go away if I forget them... Why does he look familiar. My eyes started to get hazy. I must be losing my eyesight again, it's not like I'm used to seeing though so it doesn't matter. Before my eyesight goes I need to do something. I quickly stood up taller and started to kiss him. I felt that he was shocked but he started to kiss back.... that's when I knew. I pulled away so fast and stepped back before my eyesight was gone, I knew that it was almost gone.
"I'm sorry!" I yelled out at him... then I used my vampire speed and ran away so fast. When I was far enough away I was by a lake.... the lake looked familiar but why? I never had been her before.... how did I know him? The reason I kissed him was for I could see why? But what I saw wouldn't help me. How is seeing him kiss a girl with long hair with some waves in it supposed to help me? I was looking at the water, when my eyesight became clear again. I felt a pull towards this water like the girl did in the vision, she could see it but when she got out to the water she lost her eyesight and disappeared from him for forever. I started to walk towards the water, I was at the shore of the water when I heard......
----------------------------------------------

Dantalion's POV (Dan•TAL•lee•un)
___________________________

"NO!!!!" I screamed out when I saw her walking towards the water, not again please, last time she did this she died.... her demon form was gone, I guess that's what happens when a demon is so weak and fragile. I was supposed to protect her, but I failed. By failing I lost my own heart, it was ripped from my chest when she died. When my screams reached her she turned around slowly and looked at me, her feet were touching the water. Her eyes seemed like they were dying. Then I saw her eyes lost all color and her body just went limb and went splashing down into the water. I used my powers and was beside her in less then a millisecond.
"No you can't be dead again! You can't!" Her body was limb. She's gone for good.
" ^Gasp^ " I heard come out of her mouth. She started to cough up blood, I grabbed her chin and turned her face towards my face. how is she still alive?
"I-I-I-I know you...... I think.....i used to love....you" Why? Why was she remembering me? They said as long as she was mortal or anything else that doesn't come close to her old power that she would not remember. Unless......... No, it can't be, she can't be. I-I-I want her back but if I get her back I can restore her powers with all her memories of thousands of years..... I'm not sure what to do, I guess I could ask her but I don't want her not to love me anymore. I still love her.