Chapter 4: Worry part 2

Klaus's POV
___________________________

I turned around and saw blood seeping out of my dear little Evelyn's eyes and mouth. I was over to her in a flash. I don't know what to do!! Is she going to die?!?! I can't lose her again! with out thinking I started to shake her. I felt her body to start to shake. Then her eyes opened. She started to scream and panic.
"GET AWAY FROM ME PLEASE!!!" she yelled at me, I saw how she was looking around the room for something.
"What are you looking for" Her head snapped towards me so quickly. she looked terrified.
"I was looking for you"
"What do you mean? Evelyn, can't you see me?" Her eyes looked dull, I saw tears start to go down her face, mixing with the blood.
"No, I can't. Who are you?" I can't believe she can't see me.
"I'm your brother..... it's me, Nicklaus Mikealson" her face lit up except for her eyes. Her hands reached out to me, searching for my hands or face. I didn't want her to touch me, I don't want her to know how I feel. I am a king and I won't show fear or kindness. I saw her fall of the bed. She started to cry, she's hurt, but is it mental pain or physical? I don't know, and I don't care. Or at least I won't show that I care.
"Nicklaus!!!! please don't leave me again!" I stayed silent, I don't want her to know I care and if she does then others will find me weak for caring for her.
"Nicklaus please! please don't leave me alone! I'm the only one that is your full sibling! I know what's it's like when you go through changes! please don't leave me alone when the time comes! I don't want to be running around not be able to see where I am in wolf form!"
"Evelyn, I want you to leave and never come back" I said it so coldly, I saw more tears come from her eyes. Then she stood up and started to walk. I watched as she bumped into things looking for the door, when she found it she opened it and stepped out. I watched as she made her way through the house as if someone was helping her, maybe someone was helping her. Like a ghost or some of the dead witches. I watched as she finally left my house and didn't even turn around, but I still could hear her tears drop......