Chapter 11: Dantalion part 2

Dantalion's POV ___________________________

So now it's going on to a year soon, that she's been under the water. I want to bring her out but I'm not sure if it's done or not, I can't touch her unless I know for sure because if she's done then I can touch her again. My Lilith, I mean Evelyn. Everyday I have been visiting her. I walk out onto the water to look down at her. I had turned the water to glass on the top sort of for only when I come to see her, no one else would notice her, it's too far out for them to notice a girl under the water but the lake isn't that big okay big enough to lose someone in if the didn't know how to swim, plus these humans could ride boats around in the water. The water is really deep down, I find it quite funny. I've been watching those people she was with before she came and found me. So Damon has Elena sired to him, what's funny though is they got one of Lilith's Hunters coming to town soon, maybe a month longer till he'll come. I wonder if she'll wake up by then.

"Hey Lilith, are you going to wake up soon? Can you please wake up? I don't want to lose you again Lilith" I felt a tear escape my eye and roll down my cheek. After the tear rolled down my face I felt many tears come down my face. I couldn't stop crying.

~Flashback to 8th Century B.C.~

"Come on Lilith! It won't be that bad, I'll help you learn how to!" Her face was so frighten of the water, her body was trembling.

"No! I don't want to Dantalion!" So stubborn.

"Lilith, if you don't come here and let me teach you how to swim then I'll drag you in!" I saw her eyes fill with terror.

"You wouldn't........"

"I very much would, Lilith"

"Fine! I'll come! But you better catch me!" I watched as she walked to the end of the cliff and jumped. I swam over there in a flash and as she hit the water I caught her. When we came up she gasped for air.

"See that wasn't so bad, right?" I asked her.

"That was so........fun! Can I do it again? Please?" There's my funny Lilith, scared one moment brave the next.

"Yes Lilith you may do it again but first swim back to shore by yourself" Her eyes filled with terror again as as soon as I said that.

"But Dantalion.... please carry me" she said I could see her start to cry.

"Fine! Just please don't cry!" I picked her up in the water and started to swim with her on my back towards the shore. When we got there, to the shore she was gleaming with happiness.

"Dantalion, I love you" wait what did she just say? did she say she loves me?

"You you what?" she turned around to me. Her eyes were beautiful changing colors never the same.

"Dantalion, I'm in love with you" She stood on her tip toes and kissed me passionately on the lips. When she pulled apart there were tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry" I heard her whisper into my ear and then she was gone. When I saw her reappear she was on top of the cliff going to jump. I started to run towards her.

"Lilith! Please don't go this!" I screamed as I ran towards the cliff. I could see the tears in her eyes. Then she jumped, I knew she wouldn't die if she didn't ask her powers to help kill her, but if she dies I wouldn't be able to stand this world. I saw her body light up, and then everything went out, her body became a corpse. I dove off the cliff after her. When I found her body in the water it was ice cold. I used my powers to Teleport us to the top of the cliff. I started to shake her body repetitively Hoping she's come back to me. I felt tears coming down my face. As I shook her body, the tears came faster and wouldn't stop. She's gone........... My love is dead

~ Flashback ends~

Sweet Lilith, you died for a reason I don't know. You told me you wanted to be pure or good like a human. I guess I never thought you'd do it... I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I took my hand and wiped it away.