Chapter 13: Dantalion part 4

Dantalion's POV ___________________________

I felt the wind moving faster around me like something bad was happening yet at the same time it seemed calm. I realized maybe something was wrong with Lilith no i mean Evelyn, so I ran towards where she was. When I got there I saw Lilith above the water walking towards the shore. Power was streaming off of her. If she didn't hide her powers the whole Demon Kingdom would come. Out of no where I didn't feel the powers presence that's when I realized that she was gone.

----------------------------------------------

Lilith's POV

___________________________

Where am I? My body feels different. Last thing I remember was jumping off that cliff. Then everything else is just I'm not sure.

"Evelyn! Where have you been?!" I heard a stranger say to me. Who is this person? He speaks as if he knows me and how does he know the name I wanted to be called? I tried to speak. My mouth was dry like it was thirsting for something....oh yes I haven't eaten in I don't know how long. I must feed of him. I walked towards him and fell. I felt him catch me but after I scrapped my knee on the ground. I knew I was bleeding. That's when he was on me.

"Why do you smell so good? You smell like your out of this world" His face changed into something of a demons? I never seen this kind of demon. I felt like I could finally speak.

"What kind of demon are you?" My voice was smooth melody ,and yet sounded demonic all at once. He was taken back by my question and his face returned to normal.

"Why is your voice different Evelyn?"

Why does he keep calling me that?

"I am not Evelyn, I am Lilith. Now answer me lower demon!"

My voice was filled with power as the words came out of my mouth. He looked frighten at first then he started to laugh.

"Ha ha ha ha very funny Evelyn, you scared me for a second" I could feel the fire in my eyes, I knew that he saw it.

"I said answer me!!!!!" That's when I saw something big move past me, I then looked around and saw all these contraptions. I started to scream.

I felt tears go down my face.

"Where am I?" I asked threw my tears.

Then I screamed out.

"PAPA SAVE ME!!! PAPA PLEASE!!!!" My screams were so loud through my crus but I saw through my tears that this man or demon looked at me with pity. That's when I felt him pick me up and walk away somewhere.......