Chapter 19: Back

(Damon's POV)

Whens Bonnie coming back? Is Evelyn even still alive? Who was that in her body? Oh no... I think I have fallen in love with her. No i couldn't have. But if I have what will I do? No I'm in love with Elena! Yeah that's it, I'm just thinking in my player ways. Bonnie I hope your safe, Elena will be so mad if your not fine.

(Bonnie's POV)

"Lilith, when are we going back to Mystic Falls?" I watched as Lilith looked over at me. Her eyes seem somewhat normal again.

"Soon... We have to make a real quick stop"

"To where?" I asked curiously.

"We are stoping at me grave or my alter here in India. I have many more all over the world but many have forgotten what it is for. Some still remeber and those are who take care of the structure."

(Damon's POV)

My oh my. Bonnie just sent me a witchy message saying her and Lilith would be back soon. How soon? I feel excited but all at once very unhappy about this. Bonnie also had told be we have to be careful because this Lilith is dangerous.

(Lilith's POV)

As I brought Bonnie to my alter she looked stunned and amazed at how beautiful it was.

"Come on Bonnie, you must stay here. I have to go do some business"

"Okay Lilith" She looks like she's up to something. As I walked through the long stone walls of my temple I noticed how the walls had paintings and trinkets. I kept walking till I was to the alter. When I got to the alter I got down on my knees and started to ask my father why he left me but only in my head. Then I started to sing the lullaby he sung me out loud.

"Tell me my voice, or tell me my name

Can't you just once with me play my game

Tell me of battles and tell me of strife

Tell me of blue skies and tell me of grey

Demon's like I don't belong way up here,

Human, don't come another step near

Don't follow me when I leave you behind

Humans cannot come where my people hide" After I finished in English I took a breath then started to finish the song.

"Dic mihi, aut nomen mihi mea Semel ludere venatione mea mecum num Dic, dic, certamina in proelia Dic, dic, caelum caeruleum pallidum

Daemonis non sum sicut huc Humanum, et non venit, alium gressum prope Cumque recessero a te, ne post me In qua populus meus homines celare non possum venire"

When I finished I felt the wind pick up then stop. I looked up and saw a bracelet. I picked it up and looked over it carefully, I realized it was from when I was a child and I got it when I turned 3 in human years. I felt a smile creep onto my face. I started to walk away but then I stopped.

"Bye Daddy" Then I started to walk again. When I got out of my temple I grabbed Bonnie's hand and teleported us to the Salvatore Boarding house.

"You couldn't give me a warning?!?" Ha ha ha I must have screamed Bonnie.

"Do you want to knock or walk in? which one Bonnie?" Her look looked thoughtful.

"Let's just walk in"

"Okay" I opened the door and walked in and of course I yelled...

"BITCHES IM HOME!!!"

I saw everybody drop what they were doing and stare at me except for three of them.

(Damon, Stefan, Elena, Matt, Caroline and Tyler' POV)

OH MY GOD..... SHES BACK. WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!?!? WE DONT NEED ANOTHER ORIGINAL!!!! WERE SO DEAD

(Rebekah's POV)

YAY!!! My sisters back!!!! I dropped what I was doing and started to run toward her yelling my child hood nickname for her.

"LYN!!!!" I grabbed her have her a huge bear hug because I missed her soooooo much!

(Elijah's POV)

I saw something click in Lilith's eyes.

"Re....Re....Rebek....Rebeka....Rebekah.... I remember you now.... I'M SO SORRY!!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT YOU!!!!" I watched as Lilith started to sob into Rebekah. Then she saw me and started to sob louder.

"ELIJAH I'M SO SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT YOU EITHER!!! PlEASE FORGIVE ME!!!"

"Lilith calm down, it's okay you didn't know who we were that's to be expected you got back your real memories. We all knew that was going to happen one day, so we were prepared for it" I watched as the tears kept going then she saw Nicklaus.

(Klaus's POV)

I heard her try to stop crying, But she couldn't.

"NICKLAUS!!!" She sobbed and yelled at the same time. I used my vampire speed and grabbed her from Tebekah and started to comfort her.

"There there it's okay. You didn't mean to hurt me. I'm alright see? I'm still alive and breathing. I'm not going to die" Her sobs slowly ceased to be, but she still hugged me tightly like I was going to disappear or something.