Chapter 34-The Wedding (Liza)

Liza was in slumber when she feels a hands shaking her gently to wake her up. She's a heavy sleeper but Lucas is worst than her.

She sleeps late last night, maybe because she's sleeping alone and nervous of today's event, her wedding, she open her eyes slowly and saw her mom and dad smiling at her sweetly, she closes her eyes again and her mom talk.

"wake-up sweetie it's your big day today and you have lots of things to do, we don't need you to be late in your own wedding are we?" her mom

"yeah, and before your makeup artist and stylist be here, let me and your mom have some alone time with you, for the next few hours you will be married and soon have a family of your own, I'm sure you will have no time for us anymore, so now let's cease the moment OK?" her dad said with moist in his eyes.

"hey! don't be a drama king dad, I think you're happy that I'm going to get married?"

"of course I am, now my princess will be a queen of her own kingdom, but always remember this, you will always be my little girl, in life the only permanent is change but for me there is no such thing as change when it comes to my family, you, your mom and your siblings will always be here (pointing to his heart) permanently, and no one will stop me from loving and caring about your welfare, you may be married but always put this in mind that even if you have your own family, me and your mom is always here, and I always got your back kiddo, even if the world turns its back on you, me and your mom will never" his dad said seriously then smile and hugs her and she can't hold her tears anymore she sob.

Her mom is in tears, when she separate from her dads hug.

"always remember this sweetie, marriage is a give and take, it will only works when the two of you will work together in sync, surely there will be a lot of turns to go, and there's a rough road to take but as long as you're together you will conquer, and when rough roads gets rougher just keep on going there's no such thing as u turn don't let go, just hold on and I'm sure you'll always win the battle" her mom advice

"and don't hesitate to ask us for  advice, everyday is a learning process, and I know that you can do it"-dad

"now freshen up and your stylist and makeup artist will be here anytime soon"-mom

Liza wipes her tears away, nodded and hugs her parents one more time and say "thank you so much" and her parents smile and make their way out.

Liza was done in the shower when she heard a knock then her door opens and came her best friends, stylist and makeup artist and their staff.

The two best friends hugs her immediately with excitement.

"ready to change your status baby?" Brandy asked

"I'm nervous but yeah!"

"don't forget we're always here no matter what happens" Jela said

"I know, and hey! why you're crying?"-Liza

Brandy the bubbly but a crybaby said "because I never thought that you will be married and to be the first one among the three of us, I really want to be the first one"

Liza and Jela laugh hard they know that Brandy is kidding.

"OK girls it's about time for the bride to get ready how about you get ready yourself too?" says one of the staff

"sure mama" Brandy answers sweetly

The crew is busy doing their job when Brandy thought that it would be the best time to make a revenge of what Liza did at the mall, she started to squeal everyone in the room looks at her and Liza ask confused "what?"

Brandy smile sweetly and said "I just want to see everyone's reaction and if are you still with me because it's so quiet and I feel like nothing....never mind"

"really? just nothing and never mind, we're almost having a heart attack here!" Jela said still annoyed by Brandy's antic

Liza can't hold it anymore and bursts into laughter, everyone looks at her confused "your faces, Jel it's her payback from the mall, did you forget your headphones?"

Jela can't help but laugh too, sometimes she's wondering why she became friends with these two, they are strange but she loves them.

"you're really something Brand, of all the time, you choose today to have your payback" Jela say laughing

The crew continues and just ignores them.

Everyone is already done and they were waiting for the bride to get outside her room.

When they saw Liza they were amazed by the beauty in front of them. Brandy squeal again for the second time today and said "and wait until Lucas see you!" and whispers to her for her to hear "are you ready for a marathon tonight?"

Liza blushed and Brandy and Jela smirked.

I'm pretty sure Brandy and Jela will be the death of me-Liza thought. What a friend!