Chapter 25-NBSB NO MORE

It's Friday, and it's the day Lucas have waited. It's the day Lucas charm and chance to make Liza his, be tested. He will be the one to pick her up and they went to the party together.

Liza didn't know what Lucas has in store for her tonight. Lucas did follow Liza's dads advice to not informed Liza's mom to avoid spoiling his plan.

Liza was nervous about meeting his family, but Lucas assured her that they will love her.

The party already started when Lucas and Liza arrived, Liza was surprised to see her whole family including Matthew are present, her surprised didn't stop there, as she scan the people around she saw her best friends Brandy and Jela, "it will be a long night," she murmured.

Before she meet her family and friends, Lucas dragged her to his mom and dads direction, her nervousness to meet his family is back.

"happy birthday mom," Lucas said and hugged his mom, then turn to his dad and give hug to the latter then add "mom, dad, I want you to meet Liza Samuels, Liz, my mom Emily Gabriels and dad, Charles Gabriels"

"happy birthday ma'am, and nice meeting you Mr. And Mrs. Gabriels" Liza says shyly.

"it's our pleasure meeting you dear, it's nice to put a face to the name, Lucas keeps on talking about you, it seems like I know you for too long" Lucas mom revealed teasingly "and Emily, just call me by my name, I feel old and married when called Mrs.  Gabriels" Emily said teasingly and Mr. Gabriels pouts "but it's a great privileged to marry a Gabriels, Gabriels men do know how to make their woman happy, protect you and may I add, a good provider, I'm telling you this right now, when a Gabriels love a woman, it's only her, no other woman, it's proven by me, I'm not telling you as a wife or a mother, I'm telling you as a woman" she said softly and smiled.

Liza looked at Lucas who is now staring at her and smiling  lovingly, then looks to Mr. Gabriels who looks so soft smiling back at her and back to his mom waiting for her reply but Liza can't find her voice until he feels Lucas hand intertwining their fingers and pressed softly, she just nodded and smiled sweetly to them, her nervousness gone, now she feels her burden was lift and relaxed.

They went to her family's table and Lucas introduce their families to one another, Liza is happy seeing her family there and specially seeing her two crazy friends who are with Brandon and Sebastian, hmmm... it seems like, it's not only her that have some explaining to do, the three of them must have a catching up to do, because of what she saw, it looks like they were left behind by the events happening to each other, and that would be a long day ahead.

They were busy talking when the music stopped and Lucas voice echoed the entire room.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, tonight I want to ask someone who is very important to my life right now, I build my wall so tall and strong,  but you were able to sneak inside and stole my heart, I wonder how you were able to do it? before I don't believe in destiny, but meeting you makes my beliefs turns in 180 degrees, from that night I met you at the club, you never leave and you keep on wandering in my mind until you reach my heart, now I was the one who feels the exhaustion and tired of what you've done, so now Ms. Liza Samuels, can you stop and be mine, and make me rest for awhile?" Lucas said now walking closer to Liza nervous, Liza on the other hand is looking at him, shocked, her mind is not working, until she hears Lucas voice again and holding her hands "can you be my girlfriend, please...?"

Liza due to her lack of experience, can't form a word, her mind is shut, even a single yes, she forgot, she can't believe of what happened, she feels like dreaming and out of blue she slapped and punch Lucas, everyone was shocked until she gets closer to Lucas.

"sorry I thought I was dreaming, so I slapped and punched you for invading my mind most of the time, and now, my dreamland, but now I learned that I'm not, so to spare us from losing our minds anytime soon, yes!"

Lucas released a sigh of relief and hugged her tightly.

"thank you" Lucas said and Liza just hugged back tightly

They didn't notice that their families are now close to them until they heard Emily said "this is the best birthday gift, I have" smiling while hugging the two and add "when I hear Lucas talk all the time about you, I know you're the one for him, so I asked him to invite you, thank you for giving him the opportunity to love and be love"

Liza don't know how to response to Lucas mom, good thing her mom is on the rescue.

"no it should be me,  who will be thankful to Lucas, because now I see Liza was happy, and I can tell that she's not going to be an old maid" her mom

So I'm sad before? Liza thought.

"mom.." then she looks to her dad asking for help "Dad..." she said embarrass

Her dad just shook his head and mouthed "it's okay" and "smile"

"whatever" she mouthed back to her dad

Lucas dad hugs her and whispered "welcome to the family sweetheart"

Her brothers and their families and friends congratulated them.

Her friends are excited and happy for her, because after a long time that they keep on bugging her about getting a boyfriend, now she have, and to think it's no other than Lucas Gabriels, it's a bonus.