Chapter 16

After going out from Liza's place, Lucas did not leave immediately, he leans on the door smiling, until he heard.

"what a night! and he kissed me again" and squeal..

After hearing Liza's squeal, Lucas laugh, the girls craziness added some spice to her personality that he likes.

Lucas take it as his cue to leave, save others for the next meeting.

Coming here is not bad at all, Lucas states smiling like crazy going to his car.

Looking at his watch, it's still early for him to call it a night, why not hit the club!

He went to his favorite club where all socialites and party goers hanging for fun. His going to have fun tonight, how he wish Liza will be with him, but he knows the woman hates the place just like their first meeting, he smiles at the memory, she's so pissed specially when him and his friends joined their girls night.

As he entered the club, he go directly to the bar ordering drinks and stay in a more private area where he can see the full view of the club specially the dance floor, it's his favorite, there he can see his prey for the night.

After a few minutes of staying in the same spot a beautiful girl in her early twenties approach him.

"hey handsome! need some company?"

"can you provide me some?" he flirts back

"sure, where you want? here or somewhere more private?"

"why not here, then let's see where it takes us?" he says smirking

The girl is so good in flirting back to him, but everytime Lucas flirts the image of an angry Liza will flash  in his head.

It keeps on repeating, how many girls have flirted to him tonight but an angry Liza's face will popped in his vision, what happened to him, maybe he's already drunk,  maybe it's about time to call it a night.