Chapter 2-Meet Lucas

Lucas Gabriels, 30 years old, heir of a multi-billion company, the only child, he gets what he wants, and number 1 Playboy.

He doesn't do relationships, for him girls are clingy and demanding, selfish and think only of themselves, they only stick with him because of his looks, money and popularity.

He prefer flings and one night stand, because he believes that we only live once and life is too short, so why waste life, enjoy it! For him doing relationships is a waste of time. Why commit when in the end you'll just get hurt and complications. Where's the FUN?.

Lucas world revolves around his company, friends and partying..typical playboy. But wait that's only his front cover, wait until you learn this playboy soft side.

He loves his mother, the only girl of his life that makes him wrapped in her little finger.

His mom is a plain housewife and a mother to him because she believes that there is nothing compared to a mother's love and care. She's the kindest and most caring woman he ever had, in the person of Emily Gabriels.

His father was the CEO of their company while him was the 2nd in rank and soon to be ceo.

Charles Gabriels is ruthless when it comes to his company but when it comes to his family and the people he cares, he is the total opposite. It is where Lucas gets his personality, from his dad. Hard from the outside but a softy in the inside.

In the world where Lucas live it's hard to find real friends. That's why he settled in keeping few for keeps. And those were Sebastian Pressman, the grumpy billionaire and Brandon Collins the flirty billionaire.

They belong in the same circle in society so they click immediately. They may have different characters and views in life but they have something in common "smirks", I mean their favorite pastime "womanizing! " boys....... And the bro code? Don't fight over girls and respect and support each other.