Chapter 32

Everyone is already busy for the preparation of the incoming wedding.

Almost everything is done, the venue, flower arrangement, gowns and tux for the entourage and both the bride and groom.

Today, they will have the food tasting, and the day all six of them decided to have their catching up moment, since they are all busy with their respective tasks for the wedding, it's like hitting two birds with one stone. They will be able to bond and at the same time make the food tasting done.

The five have arrived in the catering company, Lucas will be late because his been out of the country for some business trip, he's gone for almost two weeks and he really misses Liza.

He will go straight to the catering company from the airport to meet his friends and Liza just to be able to be part of the food tasting he's already guilty of making Liza, their moms and friends making most of the preparation.

The five were already tasting some of the sample menus when Lucas arrived, he went directly in Liza's direction and gives her a longing kiss, they're both distracted by the kiss and forgot about their friends who are now staring at them with disgust.

Brandy the kj ever is the one who dare to interrupt them.

"can you get a room!? it's food tasting not lips tasting, we might lost our appetite, the food looks delicious it might go to waste, it's a shame!" she rants

Liza blushed while Lucas feels irritated and annoyed.

"yeah and bro, a piece of advice, don't do it in front of Brandy, she will immediately feel jealous because she don't have anyone to do that" Brandon teases Brandy

"really? you really don't know me too well Brand, or maybe because I do my stuff secretly without anyone knowing." Brandy reply confidently "how about you Brand? I think you're the one jealous because you were grounded by a certain blonde?" she adds

Brandon stiffened and Jela feels guilty because it's a long due conversation Brandon and her must have, she needs to keep her reasons for the time being, she don't want to steal the spotlight from Liza's.

Everyone was silent hearing Brandy's come back, Brandy herself feel sorry, she did not intend to say that but Brandon have pushed her buttons.

"I'm sorry Brand, Jel, I didn't mean to say that, maybe I'm just tired" she looks at everyone apologetically except Sebastian who is silent the whole time and stands "I have to go, I want to rest and meet you guys on the rehearsals" without waiting for the reply she kissed Liza and Jela and ask for forgiveness again and walked away.

Liza and Jela looks at each other with so much worries written in their faces, they knew that there is something wrong with her, she seems off the past few days, she's not the bubbly girl who makes every conversation comical, maybe just like Jela, she doesn't want to worry her friends specially Liza, maybe after the wedding, she will face her own drama.

Lucas and Liza didn't expect the turn of events that happened, their food tasting turns into some drama.

Brandon on the other hand, have regrets, he knows he has pushed Brandy's buttons and feel guilty for his friend, she knows Brandy is a good girl, he has witnessed it many times, she maybe loud but she's a sweetheart. He will come over to her house and apologized personally, he blames it on his grumpy best friend, but he will handle it after the  wedding. As of now he's going to lighten the mood Brandy's not around so it's he who will do it.

"ahmmm.... I think we need to taste this one it seems delicious, can you pass it to me Luke?" he said just like nothing happened

"I think this one is better" Jela adds

Liza and Lucas just nod and set aside what happened, even if they don't talk about it but it seems like they all have an understanding that they will finish first the wedding then settle their differences after.