Chapter 14

Lucas is acting weird lately, he keeps on smiling and whistling whenever he remember what happened at the party. Who would have thought that her next item is a no boyfriend since birth, don't worry babe I'll make your first super special, he thinks while his other self tells him, she's your friend sister keep that in mind! And with that thought, he will stick to the plan, make it slow.

Lucas plan on making a surprise visit to Liza's place, he loves to see her reactions, that girl is full of surprises, as of now he will be contented on playing with her until he is sure of his feelings. He wants to know her better, one step at a time, after all he can't afford to fail, thinking that maybe Liza is the one. But before he thinks on settling down and become a one woman man, he will enjoy his bachelor life, it won't hurt to play once in awhile but he won let go of Liza, "she will be mine when the time is right" Lucas.

Lucas is already in Liza's front door, he keeps on debating if he will knock or just come back next time. But it's not easy to keep on fighting on what you feel so he do what he came for.

Liza is wondering who is in her door, she's not expecting a visitor, her friends are already in different states because of their work, and if it's her friends those two won't bother to knock, they have keys so that they can enter immediately if they wanted to crash in her place.

Liza stand and answer the door, when she saw the man standing in her door steps...

"didn't I tell you that I hate you?" Liza asked him scowling

"yup, but you forgot to tell me that you don't want to see me" Lucas said smirking

This is going to be a long night Liza thought to herself.

"aren't you going to let me in?"

"no because I can't remember inviting  you!"

Lucas is now amused on Liza's reaction, his plan works, it's going to be a good night.😀

"way to treat your visitor woman" he says smirking

"your not a visitor remember?"

"now that I'm here, I am one, so it's not bad if I will let myself in" Lucas says while making himself in passing the now froze Liza

It was indeed a long night-Liza

It's going to be a fun night-Lucas