Chapter 11

As Liza and Lucas eyes meet, drum roll, fireworks display, and sparks of electricity all occupied their bodies and can't take their eyes off each other like magnets.

Lucas can't wait any longer he needs to make a move and see where his emotion takes him.

Liza is confused, she can't understand what she's feeling, she needs time to understand what it is, she needs to avoid Lucas until she's sure of what it is.

Lucas is willing to pursue her if  needed, and Liza decided to avoid him.

Lucas started to walk to Liza's direction, and Liza froze in her place, where's your plan to avoid Liza she thought to herself, traitor...

"hi" Lucas start a conversation

What are you doing run🏃! "hi" she answered back smiling, looking at Lucas who looks like gods, oh no...don't drool!

"why you're late the party starts at 7?"

"I just want to annoy Luther, I know that today people will pleased him because it's his birthday so I want to be different" liar! you just want to avoid reality...

Lucas smile, hmmm interesting!

"is your plan working? Did you annoy him?"

"unfortunately not"

"so what's the next plan?"

"maybe go home?"

Lucas chuckles, "bad idea, I need you here, no one will entertain me"

He needs me,  he needs me, wait! for entertainment? the nerve!

"ahmmm actually, I need to greet Jela and Brandy, we don't want Brandy to have a fit,  it means trouble" she excuse herself smiling and without waiting for the reply she walk away, going to her friends direction

The two have seen her and Lucas talking.

"spill woman! if you don't want me to have a fit here" brandy

"yeah, talk now!" jela

Maybe I have wrong choices of friends.