Chapter 10

The party is in full swing, Jela and Brandy arrived early because Liza let them go ahead, Brandy argued but lost at the end, they will just meet at the venue.

The three billionaires have also arrived. As soon as they enter the room girls never leave them alone, and with their reputations? God knows what.

The three already meet with the birthday celebrant and enjoyed the company of the girls when Lucas noticed Brandy and Jela talking and laughing, he immediately look for Liza hoping to meet her there, unfortunately she's nowhere to be found, he felt disappointed.

The two ladies are now dancing, Lucas keep on looking in their direction hoping that Liza will appear, until he see Brandon approaching the two followed by Seb and Luther.

"and look who's here? My favorite girls" Brandon said while kissing both Brand and Jela

"now you notice us" brandy said sarcastically "and happy birthday to you mister" facing Luther and Jela greeted too, both giving hugs and kisses.

" thanks kiddos, you know each other?" Luther asked wondering when,  the three never mentioned it to him, specially Liza

The two just rolled their eyes "nope we just meet today, and this one (pointing to Brandon) just act like we've already know each other" Brandy's reply

"hey!"Brandon

"pssst"Brandy making a silent sign making Brandon stop.

Lucas and Luther just smirked the girl really knows how to make Brandon at bay, while Seb scowl, there is something in this girl that makes him feel better at the same time confused.

Luther now knows that they are acquaintances "so how you all meet, this two (gesturing to the girls) are..."

"what?" Jela now in talking mood and Luther smells disaster.

Luther cut and change the topic immediately and Brandon is amused by the change, Feisty little one hmmmm...

"we meet at the club, and don't you worry they're like sisters" Brandon tells Luther while winking at the two.

Brandy just rolled her eyes while Jela is hurting, Luther feel relieved and excuse himself to the group and make a round to his other visitors. Lucas on the other hand is looking for a prey.

Liza was late, she is indeed planning to be late, first to avoid many visitors and to be able to enjoy her night with her family and praying to avoid talking about her love life. She knows it will end up her mom saying she wants to see her grandchildren before she died, and I don't want you to become an old maid.hmmmp

As she step inside the room she already look for her brother, but she was met by her mom and dad, her parents both hug her tightly specially her dad,  she's always daddy's little girl, for two months that she didn't get to visit them, now hugging and kissing her parents specially her dad feels like home, what can you asked for having a parents like them it's already enough.

After her parents she was enclosed to her brothers group hug with smiles in their faces.

"happy birthday Lu"

"now I'm happy because my favorite sister is already here" Luther

"because I'm the only sister you have idiot!"

Luther just smile and hug her again saying "miss you kiddo"

"same here"

"second here"Lennon add while joining the hug.

Their parents were proud looking for their children hugging.

As soon as they separated from the hug, Liza find her heart go frenzy, she can't understand what she's feeling, she saw the only man who consumes her mind for the past few days.  The same with what the man feels. Lucas Gabriels.......drum rolls....