I nodded, I changed into more comfortable clothes,

Then I headed downstairs "look who's here!" Harper smiled, I turned around and saw Jess, "Jess!" I smiled he smiled and held out his arms

Then I headed downstairs "look who's here!" Harper smiled, I turned around and saw Jess, "Jess!" I smiled he smiled and held out his arms. I ran to them and he picked me up and spun me around. "I heard you weren't feeling too good, so I'm taking you out after you eat." He smiled,

   I smiled, "that sounds awesome." I giggled, "but you will keep your phone on and answer it." Bomba demanded. "Yes dad." I smiled, I sat down next to Jess and Harper, then Demi handed us pasta. "Thanks mom."

after we finished eating, I put on some makeup and my shoes. "I've gotta go do school because I didn't do it on Monday." Harper moaned, "hah!" I laughed, "oh boo hoo." Harper rolled her eyes, "okay mom we are going now." I hugged her and bomba and we began walking out. "So where are we going?" I asked, "my friends and the beach."

"Cool." I smiled, I didn't bring a swim suit so I expect we aren't going swimming. We walked a little ways away and we pulled up and to a big house and we walked through the gates, he opened the front door and had his arm around me. It smelled like straight weed and alcohol. "Hey! Cole, Ryan this is my girl Hallie!" We waved and shook hands "who's house is this?" I asked.

"My parents, they are out of town." Cole smirked, "damn Jess, your girl is hot! I'd bang that." He laughed checking me out. I felt uncomfortable and got closer to Jess "hey hey, don't joke about that shit, she is mine." He wrapped her arm around my shoulder and then we held hands. We walked into the living room and there was weed and rap playing "hey, why are we here?" I whispered to Jess, "you need to loosen up. You've been depressed in your room, this will help I promise." He smiled, I nodded and we sat down and Ryan handed him a blunt and lit it for him, he inhaled a couple of times, then handed it to me.

"Uh, no thanks." I smiled and handed it back to him.

It's been an hour and Jess is high off his ass along with Ryan and Cole. "Come on Hallie, try it once stop having a stick up your ass." Ryan laughed. "You picked a goody two shoes." Cole smirked, Jess looked at me "Hallie can I talk to you?" He asked, I thought he was going to tell me we can leave. He grabbed my wrist "Jess!" I snapped, he dragged me into the bathroom and then locked the door. "Stop embarrassing me infront of my friends and just fucking smoke!" He growled getting close to me.

"I will not! Nothing good will come out of it!" I snapped back at him. "Don't you dare talk to me in that way Hallie!" He then wrapped his hand around my neck pushing me into the wall forcefully.

I started crying and slid down the wall, before I could say another thing his hand collided with face, "Jess! Stop it!" I pleaded as tears rolled down my face, the pain shot through me

I started crying and slid down the wall, before I could say another thing his hand collided with face, "Jess! Stop it!" I pleaded as tears rolled down my face, the pain shot through me. "You better change your fucking attitude bitch." He grabbed my arm "stop crying." Then pulled me up, I bit my lip to hold back the tears and we walked out, I looked at my phone camera and saw visibly a hand mark on my cheek.

My head was pounding "why don't we-we go to the beach?" I asked. "Sounds like a plan! Why don't y'all go outside while we get eye drops and change." The smiled, we agreed and went outside. "Why didn't you bring a swim suit?"

"Because you didn't tell me we were going to the beach until we left. Don't get so pissy." I snapped, "hey!" He snapped grabbing my wrist again. "Don't hurt me!" I yelled terrified, "you need to know not to disrespect people!"

"I love you but I will not be embarrassed by you" he pulled me close to him. I knew this wasn't him it's because he is high.  "Do you understand me?!"

I ignored him looking the other way, I then felt a push on my shoulder / back,  I looked at the ground coming close to me. My face collided with the asphalt ground, its burning hot, I felt my skin being ripped open, and my knuckles started bleeding. "Jess-" I cried. I sat on the ground looking up at him. "Tell anyone and you'll be sorry." He threatened,

I stood up and looked at him, "fuck you! Call me when your sober!" I pushed him and began running

I stood up and looked at him, "fuck you! Call me when your sober!" I pushed him and began running. "Hallie!" I heard him yell, I sobbed as I could feel the blood running down my face and knuckles. I ran to a Starbucks to get my breath, when someone pointed at me, "oh my god, that's Hallie Lovato!" A few more people looked "oh no." I bolted out of the Starbucks and continued running home.

I threw open the door and slammed it shut, "Hallie!"

I began bolting for the stairs "no no no get down here!" Demi yelled, I sighed and walked with my head down into the kitchen, "holy shit. Why do you smell like weed?"

I shrugged "would you look at me?" She asked, I shook my head no. "I'm not asking. Lift your head up, I don't feel like your listening to me. Your in big ass trouble."

I lifted my head and Demi's stern face softened. "Holy crap! Hallie enough with these surprises. What the hell happened!? Did Jess do this to you? Did he force you to smoke?" Demi bombarded me with questions as she began to clean my face, "ow!"

"I fell on the road, we were riding bikes and I fell! Jess didn't do this to me he would never hurt me. How dare you think he would, also no he didn't, we hung out with a couple of his friends who did smoke and we didn't. I promise, I didn't smoke." I explained. She cleaned up the dry blood and put antibiotics on it, then band aids and then did my hand. "Fine, I trust you. But your grounded the rest of the night, and I'll be upstairs in a few minutes so you can take a shower."

I nodded and got off the counter then headed upstairs.

------------------------

Comment & Vote