// Stressed Depressed

I am not writing this in sake of a request. I am not writing this, because of someone else's feelings or emotions.
These are mine. What I am feeling, and putting on the internet for all to see. Ridiculous, right? I am writing this, not only to vent, but for my readers to know my perspective of things in my life right now. I don't mean I'm quitting, or giving up, I'm simply just saying my thoughts and life aloud. Please understand me, and understand that I have plenty of people to talk to, and they have made me feel a lot better over the week, a little. I am sad, and I'm not afraid to admit it. This, will not be told, the actual way my life has gone over the past three weeks.

He stood there, biting his lip as he thought of what to write her. His fingers couldn't move. He didn't know if he was rethinking the mess he had already thought of. Slowly, his pinks finger tips tapped the screen. How his feelings had drifted away from this girl he had loved for so long, but couldn't be with. "I don't love you anymore," he typed away.

She opened the message with a smile on her face. The man hadn't wrote her back for days. But her smile soon evaporated as she read the message over, and over, and over again. She wished it was a dream. She wasn't angry, mad, disappointed, or have abhor to the man. What she felt was agony, pure hurt, pure sadness. She couldn't write anything back, but only with a lie. "Well, thank you for telling me why you haven't been writing me. I appreciate that. Thank you."

Moments later his phone had buzzed and all he could write back was a simple, "You're Welcome." He put the phone back into his pocket, as the girl miles away looked at the message and never looked back at it.

(Y/N) was filled with sadness.

Mark was only filled with sorrow.

She blamed herself, as she looked back at the memories of their texts, and how loving they sounded.

Truth is, she didn't know. She didn't know that he was saying all of these things in love, or likeness. She thought he said these things in friendliness.

How he acted jealous of all the boys she talked to, she thought that was a joke.

Until it caught up with her.

She felt lonely.

She feels, like she has no one to talk to.

This song, kind of describes us, and I am happy I heard it. So I could remember the things that they did.

Trendy, the girl who's terrified of losing her self control, and her friends.