// Are You

Are you the man that walks up to me every night and plants a kiss on my forehead, smothers me in kisses, and gives me the tightest of all hugs, or are you the man who walks away and shares his bed with some other women, and never wants to come back to his wife.

Are you the person that I've known for many years since high school or are you the person that I can't stand to be around because of how much he's hurt me in one day from knowing an argument.

Are you the man I love with all my heart or are you the man that I should forget and crumble your memories and toss them into the trash.

Are you the person that I should love in Paris, or are you the person that I should start to avoid on the streets of LA.

Are you the man I thought you were Mark, or are you the man I've always hid away from, or was scared to even be around.

Are you the person that gave my a family, or are you the person that has regret it.

Are you Mark?

Are you able to keep loving me, or are you going to keep your heart for her.

Are you going to keep your children, or are you never going to see them again.

Are you going to put a good role on them, or are you going to leave them on the dust.

Are you going to love her more than me?

Are you even in your right mind, or are you all making these by choice.

Are you okay?

Are you Mark?

Am I ever going to get my life back together because I want to love my wife, or am I just going to sit and hear her, but keep my heart for another.

Am I going to choose you.

Yes.

Are you ready to love me again?