// Rebellious

Teens. That's what teens on TV were. Rebellious teens. However, I live amongst the adult world now, I'm 20, and I still live with my parents. Not because I don't have the money to move out, but because I don't want to pay for a college dorm. I'd like an apartment, but they are further then the distance from my parents to the college I go to.

Mark and I are friends, really good friends. He dropped out of college to continue a life on YouTube, which my parents think is pathetic. Let him be, he loves his life. Does help he's eight years older than I am.

The sun was nearly up. The sky had a layer of orange and yellow, and a beautiful skylight of a purplish blue. Without even thinking, I put on my shoes and coat and left the house to go to Mark's. He had the best view of the sun coming up, and I could only hope he was up to watch it too.

As soon as I got there, I walked to his back porch, where he was standing too. "Hey," I said, smiling as I climbed up the stairs. "Are you watching the sun rise too?"

"Yup," he chuckled. "Want me to get you a cup of coffee?" (If you don't like coffee, replace it with something else)

"Please?" I said, taking a seat at the outdoor table.

Mark came back with coffee and took a seat next to me. "I can't believe we're friends," he chuckled. "I'm older than you, and your parents don't like it. You're pretty rebellious."

"What can I say, you can't pry me from my best friend. And you know, my parents don't hate you, they just won't say it to my face," I sipped my coffee.

"Do they know about us? About us, liking each other?"

"Nope," I said.

The sun was up but the time was still early. Mark and I had went inside, to where I thought I could relax. Mark grabbed my shirt and pulled me towards him. "Why don't we just make ourselves official?" His lips touched mine and his fingers traveled down to my inner thigh.

"Mark, no," I said. "I don't mind being in a relationship and all but I'm not ready. I'm not that rebellious..."

He chuckled. "That's fine by me, as long as we can be together, it's okay."

This sucked, but oh well, and it's short