//Merry Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU FILTHY ANIMALS
Stole from my IT Cast Imagines

It was Christmas Eve, and the house was full of my family members. Everyone was either singing, or eating. Mark and I were wearing matching sweaters, due to my mother, who matched with Dad.

Mom has always been trying to get Mark and I together ever since my brother got a girlfriend; however, my brother is older, and I'm twenty three, with a twenty eight year old best friend. Mark and I have been best friends since I was eighteen.

I held onto the hot mug and clicked it with Marks. "Merry Christmas you filthy animal," I giggled, quoting one of my favorite Christmas movies.

"When do you not quote that movie?" Mark laughed, taking a sip from the hot beverage.

"When it's not Christmas," I announced, making him chuckle.

"Do you want to get some fresh air?" Mark asked, looking upstairs.

My bedroom has a balcony, looking out into the hills and dark sky. "Yeah, sure. I could use some."

Both of us walked to my bedroom and put onto the balcony. The cold air rushed to my face, but it was quite refreshing. "So, how have you been during the last few weeks and all?" Marm asked. "Since I was out of town on tour and everything."

"I missed you, even though you messaged me; otherwise, not a whole lot," I smiled. "Mom talked about you the entire time as well. She couldn't wait for Christmas Break to come so you could come here and spend some time with us."

"I've made new friends who really want to meet you," Mark said. "I never even noticed I talked about you the entire time, literally."

I giggled. "Awe, you missed me too."

His face flushed a red color. "M-maybe."

We went to walk in when we saw my mom. She had this smile on her face as she locked the door. "Wow mom." She pointed up. Wow mom. "She's not gonna let us in unless we do.

She left the room.

"Great," Mark said. "Well then, in order to get in, we have to, since it's a mistletoe."

I've never kissed anyone before.

"We could fake it, since I've never done anything like this before. Or we could climb down the balcony and head for the front door or something, something mom won't see, u-"

His lips hit mine. "For someone who's usually quite, you're pretty talkative tonight."

I didn't say anything, but he did it again, it was only a peck this time, and my mom walked into the room, smiling like a bastard. She unlocked the door. "You're welcome," she muttered happily.

"You are getting out of hand," I said.

Mark grabbed my hand, leading us back downstairs to the vacant couch. He never let go of it, his thumb just ran across the top of my hand as if we were the only ones there.

"I've always liked you."

If you see Jaeden anywhere, let me know.