pt. 2//the secret

Lauv - the story never ends

"(Daughters/Name)! Marks here if you would kindly open the door," I smiled to her as I finished drying the dishes.

"Mark!" (D/N) hopped towards my boyfriend happily. "I've missed you," she hugged him.

"You should have stayed here with us last weekend and you could have seen me," Mark chuckled. "But I'm sure you and your Aunt had plenty of fun."

"We did," she smiled to Mark and I.

"Do you want your flower?" Mark smirked.

"Yeeees," (D/N) giggled. She was handed her twelfth rose. "Twelve flowers for twelve months."

"How long is that?" Mark asked.

"One year! You and mommy have been together for one year!"

"Close, give it a week," I patted my daughters head.

"Shall we play some candyland?" Mark snickered.

"Yes!" (D/N) shouted as Mark and her both ran into the living room to find the old board game.

Someday I want to start our own family, where (D/N) can call Mark d- "Daddy, that's not the right place," the cat grabbed my tongue as I heard my daughter.

He looked unfazed, like she's said it before. "I know," he sang.

"So, I got the job," I smiled. "I'll be home more often."

"Mommy, can we move in with him?"

"Honey, that's his house, it's up to him."

"He has a huge house," (D/N) explained. "And Chica is there."

"Yes, I know sweetie, but that's Marks decision if he wants us to move in with him, or if he wants to move in with us."

"Okay mommy."

"I don't have to do much tonight if you'd want to come over," Mark smiled.

"Isn't Grandma coming over tonight?"

"She is, she's going to take you home with her, shes got some plans for you and your cousins."

"Like whaaaat?"

"She didn't say, or else we would tell you," Mark poked her cheeks.

"I love you two and I can't wait for you to get married."

"We love you more," Mark grabbed my hand. "I plan on marrying her someday."