//Bacon

Still, not about bacon ;)

I took a bite of the food on the plate in front of me; we were currently at dinner with a few of our friends, which included: Ethan, Tyler, Amy, and Kathy. "So, how was New York?" I asked Amy, after putting my fork down on my plate.

"It was great; you should have came with us (Y/N), you would of had so much fun," Amy took a drink of her water. "I'll show you some pictures I didn't put online later if you want."

"That's fine by me!" I smiled.

Yes, Amy is Mark's ex-girlfriend, but I don't have a problem with them being friends. Amy lives with her boyfriend, who lives in San Francisco, but we wanted a night out, and sadly he was working. "I can't wait to spend the weekend here," Amy smiled. "It's been such a long time."

"We miss seeing you too," I smiled.

"Hey, can I use your napkin?" Ethan asked, trying to reach across the table.

"Hold on Mr. Impatient, here," I handed his the clothed napkin. I felt something land on my knee, and a couple soft taps. "Everything alright Mark?"

I looked over to the love of my life, for three years, and smiled. I rested my hand on his shoulder. "Yeah," he chuckled. The night continued and Mark's hand slowly crept up my thigh. "I may need you."

"What do you mean?" I asked in a whisper. His hand started to rub the in between my legs. "I-I see. You can't wait any longer?" I questioned softly.

He shook his head. "I need you now." He was being more demanding as he grabbed my hand and pulled it towards his member.

Fortunately, Mark and I were on the outside of the table. "I'm sorry, we have to leave," I softly laughed. "Mark says he doesn't feel well," he pulled a napkin over his pants. "We'll see you guys tomorrow; three right, Kathy?"

"Yes ma'am!"

I looked over to Amy. She held a smile on her face as she began winking at me. My face became red from embarrassment. "See you later then!"

Mark and I walked out to the car after paying for our meal. "I'm sorry," Mark began. "I didn't want to ruin your night like that, but you justーshitーyou just looked very beautiful tonight, and I couldn't help myself."

"Honey, that's not ruining my night at all. We have the rest of the weekend to spend with them, it's okay. And, it's not like you can't have this problem, all men go through it," I giggled. I locked the doors. I grabbed Mark's face and pulled him over, my thumbs rested and rubbed his cheeks softly. "Everyone has needs," I lightly kissed his lips.

Mark took over. His hands traveled down to my hips and he pulled me up as we somehow found ourselves in the backseat of the vehicle. He started to growl as he nipped at the skin on my neck, and soft moans came from me as he continued to travel down to my collar bone. His member was grinding against me as Mark started to fumble with my back, trying to unzip the dress that I had on. "Fuck it," he pulled the dress over my waist and started to tug at the hem of the lace panties I was wearing. However, his attention ran back to my lips, where his tongue begged for entrance. It brushed against my lower lip, and I allowed for it to explore. His hands were all about groping at this moment; one hand was holding himself up as the other held onto my hip and my legs wrapped around his waist.

There was a knock on the drivers window. "Shit," profanity slipped out of my mouth. Mark and I sat up and straightened ourselves out. I opened the back door.

"Hey hot stuff, why are you sitting in the back?" Amy asked.

"I- um, I was just sitting with Mark, playing with his hair, and making his lay down," what an excuse.

"Right," she gave me a smug look. "Get home safe, okay? Make sure to give ol' Mark what he needs," she started to walk away, but turned. "And I know you guys were almost going to do it in the back of your car, but don't, you don't want to be caught having sex like that. Oh, nor do you want your car to smell like that."

My cheeks heated up. "B-bye loser!"

"See you tomorrow Ms. Ugly!"

Well shit.