//Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

I just wanted random words

YA FOOLS.

It was currently one in the morning, when I usually would be asleep, after getting up at six; however, I was now awake. I could hear the floor creaking, and a few screams from the room across the hall, where my roommate recorded his videos. I rubbed my eyes and put a pillow over my face as I smiled at his childish laughter. He is quite cute, if I have to be honest. I got up and put the biggest sweater I could find on; it was just above my knees, and right below my shorts. My door clicked as I opened it, and my body made it's way to the door across the hall. I wasn't hearing anything coming from Mark this time. My hand came up to the door, and my knuckles lightly tapped, knocking. "Mark?" I questioned. "May I come in? I can't sleep, and thought doing something may make me a little tired."

The door opened. "I was just getting ready to leave and go to my room. I'll get you a cup of hot chocolate; just go back to your room, okay?" He smiled, touching my shoulder lightly.

"You don't have to," I looked down.

"Sure I do," Mark chuckled. "I'll meet you in a few."

I walked back to my room and covered myself up in my bed. My lamp was low and the light was soft. Mark walked inside and came to my side of the bed. He set the cup on my bedside table. "Thank you," I smiled.

"No problem," he looked at the door and back at me. "Is it alright if I chill in here?"

"I don't mind."

He removed his pants, leaving him in boxers. He got into the bed and covered himself in blankets as well. He grabbed the TV remote from the middle of us; where I apparently left it. He put it on Netflix, and picked Stranger Things. "Is this okay?" I nodded. "Good." I drank the hot chocolate within half an hour. I shut the light off and Mark changed the TV to YouTube and put some light music on. "Just in case you fall asleep."

"Mark?"

"Hm."

"You didn't have to come in here, alright?" I giggled.

He snuggled in closer to me. "Of course I did." I knew I had fallen for Mark. "(Y/N), I don't want anything to get awkward between us, but I just want you to know that you're a really pretty girl, okay? I know you don't get that often, and thought I might as well, since..." Mark's arms were suddenly around me, and my hands rested on his shoulders. His lips brushed against mine. "I like you, a lot." He rested his head in the crook of my neck and kissed my neck as lightly as possible. "Get some sleep, alright?"

"Yeah, I'll try." There was a large amount of silence for a while. "I like you too Mark, a lot." I could feel him smile as his arms wrapped around me tightly. I could feel my eyelids get heavy, and suddenly I drifted off to sleep.

"Your smile makes me melt. Your hair is just so soft. Your giggle is so enlightening. Your personality is so interesting. I knew you were special from the start, oh darlin', you don't know how much I like you," I could feel his fingers running through my hair. His presence left not too long after, and I assumed he went back to his room.

I'm going to love his presence near me for a while. I'm going to love his sweet voice and talks. I'm going to love his sweet hugs. I'm going to love him, for a very long time.