"Some legends were told!" I sing.

"Sometimes the dust turns to gold!" She sings along.

"But you will remember meee! Remember me, for centuries!" We sing in sync with Patrick, and dancing a little.

After 3 songs by FOB, we're at the school. I pout, and sigh.

Way to ruin the moment! I think, crossing my arms.

"Aww" Jade playfully pinches my cheek, making me blush and smile. "It's okay, Janelle. School will be over before you know it." She assures.

Her simple touch can make me feel better. I sigh again, and grab my stuff. "True, can't wait for later." I say, as we're walking to the school entrance.

"Same." She says, and smiles as the bell rings for first period.

"Meet me at the school lot at 4:30" she instructs, before kissing my cheek.

My cheeks become very red, and I try to hide my smile. She just kissed me! In front of the campus! Is today crazy or what?

"Al-alright, see you later." I stutter, before walking away with my head down, trying not to show my smile.

As I walk into the class, the first person I see is Nick.

"Don't think I didn't see that kiss, bitch." He teases as we sit down. "Ship, ship, ship!" He mouths, making me chuckle a bit and even more excited for tonight.

I'm not going to lie when I say that I wanted to be more than friends with Jade. I was scared, though. I probably wasn't good enough. I just pray she feels the same way.

~Time skip to the end of the day~

The bell finally rings, as I'm staring at the clock during my World Cultures class. It was about time, I got tired of hearing that goddamn man speak.

I shuffle all my things into my backpack, almost running out the door.

"Damn!" Alyssa walks up from behind me, clearing seeing that I was in a rush. "What are you speeding down the hallway for?"

I glance at her, then keep walking, but slow enough for her to keep up. "Mm, you already know, Lyssa." I chuckle, adjusting my backpack from one shoulder to another. "I'm 'hanging out' with Jade."

She nods her head slowly. "Ohh, right! I forgot." She playfully slaps her head in a "duh" type of way. "Well, shit, you guys just started talking TALKING like, Sunday. That was quick."

"You can't judge love, Alyssa." I simply say, walking a bit faster. "I have to go, but I'll talk to you later today!" I wave bye to her, and jog to the student lot.

I get there in 2 minutes, and I see Jade at her car, looking down at her phone and looking a bit impatient. Oh, no, was I too long?

I walk over to her, she looks up and a smile instantly comes across her lips. "Hey, didn't think you'd come" She giggled.

"Oh, sorry! Was talking to Alyssa." I apologize for making her wait.

"No, it's okay. Just glad you came. Now, let's go!" She says, getting into the car.

As I buckle up, I hear Thanks For The Memories come onto the radio.
What the fuck? Isn't this song over 4 years old?

"I didn't know this song still came on the radio!" I say, a bit confused. "But, hey, I'm not complaining."

We end up singing the whole song as we're taking to the mysterious hangout place.

"One night and one more time!" I sing.

"Thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories!" She sings.

"They taste like you, even sweeteer!" We sing together, chuckling.

As the song dies down, I
notice Jade turning onto unfamiliar streets.

"Where are we going?" I ask, very curious.

"You'll see." She winks, driving into a new town.

"Wow, is it that far?" I was very curious now.

"Oh no, we just have 5 miles left." She explains, laughing at my curiosity.

"Theen you'll tell me where you're taking me?" It was starting to get a little dark, and I could see the beach now.

"Janelle, you'll see when we get there." Jade says, playfully being annoyed.
-------

a/n: shoutout to kcthejoke Angelmazing6 and dozingly for telling me to update

don't worry, there's a part 2

where do you think they're going? x

Word Count: 1077