Chpt. 12

Crystal's POV/

So after Mikey came in the house and basically through May on the couch and screamed, trying to wake her up. We all went out for pizza. Basically we left May with splinter...but what could go wrong with that?

"Hey Donnie? "

"Uh ya?" He blushed when I poked his arm. "Since we have these bracelets now...does that mean we could go back to school?" I didn't exactly know if they were only temporary, and it's probably a good idea to know before assuming they are...

"Well I guess....as long as you don't take it off...." He shrugs.

"So does it need to be charged? Or is it a temporary thing?" I ask looking down at it.

"Well I tested it a few weeks ago and it seemed to work fine...In the long term period thing. I mean don't wear it for seven full days non stop...maybe like only when your outside of the lair..." He said crossing his arms.

We were all walking home. The night sky with the city lights, and the amazing smell of pizza and metal in the air- Wait....metal? I stop. I look up and see a ninja star come flying down towards me. My lizard instincts kick in and I flip backwards avoiding it. The others turn and look up.

"Foot ninja..." Raph growls.

"We don't have our weapons! What do we do?!" Mikey says freaking out in a way...

"We still have weapons." Flare flicks her fingers and out come her lizard claws. Red and orange fire like spikes come out of her back and head. Her fangs point out dripping with venom.

"You girls sure...I mean we can hold em' off with our fists, but you guys have the....weapons? So I'm not gonna question you..." Leo says as he runs up the side of the building towards the foot.

"Let's do this!" Everest closes her eyes and concentrates. Her claws come out and all of her teeth become spiked. Along the backs of her arms white spikes pop out and look almost like chainsaws that aren't turned on.

I do the same. My claws and fangs coming out. Along my back two rows of teal diamond shapes spikes come out. I have two teal horns that have come up on my head.

I start climbing up, and once we reach the top I see about fifteen foot soldiers and the guys trying their best to fend them off.

"Boyakasha..." I hear flare say as, she claws one in the face. I do a triple front flip, and claw the ninja as I pass them. I see Everest using the spikes on her arms to elbow, jab, uppercut, and any way she could think of! By the end there was only one ninja left and he stood in a shaking fighting position whimpering.

"Boo!" May walks up behind him and scares the living hell out of his bony little body making him faint onto another knocked out ninja.

"May-lee! You woke up!! How did you find us?" Everest says, her spikes, claws, and teeth all retreating back into her body. Same with flare and me.

"I woke up and splinter told me you all went out for pizza, so I started walking towards the pizza place when a foot soldier flew off the side of the building." Flare laughs sheepishly.

"I might of gotten a little carried away. Hehehe...." She laughs nervously.

"Well I'm still mad at all of you for not bringing me pizza!" May-lee crosses her arms and pouts.

"Who says we weren't gonna bring you piz- MAY!!" Mikey yells. A foot ninja comes up behind her and grabs her. He and another drag her away.

"No no no this is bad!!!" We all salt are silently in the direction we saw our little sister kidnapped.

"AH!" Flare screams as she disappears from sight. Then Everest...then for me...it all goes black.

Raph's POV/

I lay on my bed staring at the bracelet. Replaying that moment when I saw flare become helpless for a split second, then disappearing. Thinking of what I could've done! Instead I just stood there shaking...it was almost as bad as the time leo left me in charge and Mikey payed the price for my stupidity.

"GUYS! I'm getting a transmission!!" We all run to Donnie's lab. Tripping over each other as we raced to see who it was from.

"Oh no...." I see the girls...as lizards... They broke the bracelets. I see the shattered pieces all across the floor in front of each of them. I stared at flare. She looked like a kid. Scared...tear stained face. She was in shock. She wasn't moving. None of them were. The only face we couldn't see was May's. Her white hair covered it. It almost looked like an over emotional girl with her knees bent towards her chest, and her face looking down where you could only see the chin, and the tears falling from it.

This wasn't good. Whatever was happening now...is going to lead to something big....I know it...

{Go read my new story TMNT: Royals! And thanks NPSweetGirl, Amber_K, and Tori_Kagame for inspiration on Mutagen Overload I finally am back on track and I am ready to update!}

Celeste_K

Mutagen overloadजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें