Chpt.8

May-lee's POV/

"Soooooo......do you know who she likes?" I look at Donnie, a smile bigger then ever spreading across my face.

"Why do you want to know?" I ask standing up then shuffling back over to my seat, he follows hanging onto every step. He sits down next to me. "I could tell you.......but you need to tell me.....who do you like, and who does Mikey?" His eyes go wide and he and he blushes.

"I-I like ......u-uhhhhh....... I guess I like crystal.......but I don't know about Mikey......WAIT WHY DO YOU WANT TO KNOW!?"

"I'll tell you why when you get my answers...." Mikey walks into the kitchen and our eyes meet. I start to feel my face burn up, I see his turn red.

"Ooohohhhh!! I see why you want to know now!" Donnie says looking between me and Mikey. "And! I think you just got your answer!" He looks at me smirking slyly.

"Shut up Donnie......." I say; my shyness starting up again.

"Whaaaaaaat's going oooon?" Mikey asks his face still red, and his eyes still locked on me.

"Before I tell you I have to ask you a question......" Mikey's eyes darted toward Donnie who was now standing up. " who.....do you like?"

"Duhh! My family! I like every........oh you mean......as in......." His face gets redder and his face looks in my direction, our eyes meeting again. " Uhhh........his head cocks toward me, but I pretend i'm not paying any attention. He keeps doing it faster and faster until donnie stops him. "Does that answer your question!?" Donnie just nods. Mikey swiftly walks out of the room and to fast at that.

"Now! Will you tell me!?"

"*sigh* She likes you........" He starts jumping for joy then looks at me.

"What's wrong? Aren't you happy.....?" He asked indicating our conversation with Mikey a few moments ago.

"I don't know......I've never liked anyone, and all my x-boyfriends were mean and "abusive".....in a way........" He looks at me thoughtfully and puts a hand on my scaly shoulder. My skin changes color to match his. He laughs a bit seeing my "trick". "Donnie I haven't even told my sisters that.....your the only one that knows....." I curl my knees up close to my chin and lay my head on one side.

"Well, I will keep your secret as long as you keep mine.......deal?" I think for a moment..........

"Deal!" I shake hands with him And change my skin to an orange color, one that matches Mikey's mask. I hope he wouldn't hurt me.

Mikey walks back in. " Why?"

"Why what?" I ask him curiously....

"Why does he want to know who I like!?" Donnie looks at me, with a big toothy grin. I just nod, getting up and starting to walk away, but Mikey grabs my shoulders.....

"She likes you......and she wanted to know if you liked her back!" I flinched, my scales turned white I removed Mikey's frozen hand and ran off to my room. Crying.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

I've been in my room for about an hour now crying from embarrassment. I knew he liked me back and I have no idea why I even cried, but my shyness was getting the best of me and I couldn't help but run into hiding.

*knock. Knock. Knock*

"C-come in..." I manage to whimper out. I'm in the corner of my room the place furthest from the lamp. So when you walk in there is a big black mass that fills a corner. I hide there.

"Can we talk? I'm not one to be serious but I think I need to be.......right. now." Mikey walk in and looks around for me but is slightly confused. I turn back to my regular rainbow/green skin and walk out of my hiding place.

"Did Donnie tell you?" I ask.

"Well, which part about you liking me or your deal?" He walks over and stands beside me. "Because I know about how crystal likes him and vise vs. but I think you mean something elese......" He crosses his arms.

"All my ex-boyfriends, .were abusive towards me, and the were mean and cruel and I didn't know who I could trust any more after that......" I start to cry again.......he pulls me into a hug. I take in his sent. Surprisingly it's sweet and minty. He starts to rub my head and shush me. He then starts to rock me back and forth slowly.

"I'm never one to be serious.......but when I see you so sad.....well it makes me sad! And it hurts me to not know what's going on......" He says almost whispering. I rap my arms around his neck and kiss him on the cheek.

"Your amazing Mikey!" I sigh into his shoulder.