Chpt.6

Flare's POV/

It feels like it was all in slow motion, some guy in a hoodie appeared, and shot May-lee in the shoulder.

"What's the big IDEA!? Ya think you can just shoot a girl when she is not looking!?"

"Look Jennavive....."

"Don't you Jennavive me ya'.......wait how do ya' know my name!? And second of how did ya' recognize me!?"

"I think I'd know one of my sisters best friends, even if she was a lizard." He pulled down his hood. MAY-LEES BROTHER!?

"YA' SHOT YA' OWN SISTER YA' IDIOT!?!?!" His eyes shot wide open and then looked down at her limp body. He flipped her over and started to ball. Wimp, no I shouldn't think that.

"Dude what just happened?" Raph asked from behind me. I turned around glaring at him. He returned it. Then out of no were came a big smirk. Men.

"Hey.......um ya there is still one question left. Well there are millions, but WHY WOULD YOU SHOOT ANY OF US!?" Screamed crystal.

"I don't know!? WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE IF YOU WALTZED INTO THE SEWERS TO FIND EIGHT LIZARD PEOPLE! NO TO MENTION THAT ALL OF THEM ARE NINJAS!?" We all have him a stone hard glare. "L-look I'm sorry......"

"Just go." Said May-lee in between breaths.

"But......."

"JUST GO!!! HAVEN'T YOU RUINED MY LIFE ENOUGH AND NOW YOU PRETEND TO CARE!? JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" She fell back into her limp state. He walked out glaring at us, but mostly Mikey for some reason.....weird?

0-0-0-0-0-0-0

"Ok......hold very still." Donatello was taking the bullet out of May-lees arm. She winced, but it soon came out with a lot of blood. I have a weak stomach. I can see blood on a violent game or in the movies. But if I see it for real, stand back or you'll want a new pair of shoes.

After he was done he stitched her shoulder up. She was her old self more or less.

"CAN I TAKE CARE OF HER!? PLEASE!" Mikey burst into the room.

"Well, she does need someone to watch her incase there was any poison in there, but I doubt it........why did he have a gun in the first place?" Crystal asked rubbing her chin. We all looked at May-lee for an answer.

"That is my oldest brother. He is around his late 20. He is in law enforcement, sooooo he only carries it around in defense....And no Mikey that is not the brother who is a video game designer." She said the last part to a confused Mikey.

"Why did you say he never cared he is your brother right?" Mikey asked.

"Ya.....my brother."she sighed. "Mom and dad always loved him the most and he let the rest of us know it! When April left he pretend cried at her "funeral". Mom and dad were in front of us and every time they turned around he would pretend to cry. Then when they turned back, he would just smirk and go back to texting his friend." Wow....some brother.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't know....." Mikey said looking down at his feet.

"It's fine....like you said' you didn't know. It's not your fault he is like that."

The rest of the night we just talked and laughed and told stories about....well......random things. It's was pretty fun. I like having a family

who doesn't push you in one direction.

These guys.....they are my real family.