Chapter 15

"what is the baby going to be Deaton?" Theo asks impatiently.

"the baby is a... girl" Deaton says and everyone gasps, Theo and Liam are both on the verge of tears. "see there is the head and the hand and the legs" Deaton starts to point at things on the screen. Liam looks at the screen and then looks up at Theo, he then notices that Theo is crying and caresses his cheek, Theo looks down at him smiling.

"we are having a baby girl" he says his voice thick with tears.

"yeah we are" Liam says and starts to cry as well. Everything was very emotional and then the whole pack was crying, even Malia.

As they were walking out, Theo looked behind him towards the pack and then turned his attention to Liam "since the whole pack knows now do you want to have a dinner party at our place?" Theo asks Liam.

"yeah let's do it!" Liam says excitedly "you can cook, please?"

"yeah I will cook" Theo says and Liam kisses him on the cheek.

"hey guys did you hear that? You are coming over for dinner today" Liam shouts over his shoulder.

"really?" Corey asks excitedly

"is Theo cooking?" Mason asks more excitedly

"yeah he is" Liam shouts back and hears them both shout 'YES' and just chuckles to himself.

"wait. Wait. Wait. Theo cooks?" Stiles asks bewildered

"yes Stiles, I cook" Theo says over his shoulder in Stiles direction.

"I have to see that" Stiles says.

"that's too bad then, because the food will be ready before you get there" Theo says teasingly and Stiles just sticks his tongue out at him.

"I can always get there early" Stiles retorts and Theo just laughs.

"well, this puppy and I are going to go to the grocery store to get some stuff so that I can cook for you animals, Mason can text you guys the address." Theo says and leads Liam back to his car and they drive off to the grocery store. They spend at least half an hour in there while Theo buys all the ingredients he need to make some stake with vegetables and mashed potato with some mushroom sauce and makes some grave for whoever wants some.

When they get back to the apartment, Theo starts to prepare all the food while Liam watches. Theo was only half way through cooking when they heard a knock on the door. Liam opens the door and finds Stiles standing there, "I told you that I will be coming early" Stiles says and gives Liam a side hug before going into the kitchen and sitting down on a stool to watch Theo cook. "aww Theo you look adorable in an apron"

"hello to you too Stiles" Theo says from where he was cooking the steaks and vegetables. "since you are here, would you please help Liam set up the table?" Theo asks and Stiles just nods and grabs the plates from Liam's hands and goes over to the dining table to set up everything. Liam brings over the utensils and Theo starts to put the food in the plates in fair shares except for Liam who gets the most.

"picking favourites, are we Theo?" Stiles teases

"oh, shut it Stiles, he is pregnant" Theo says and Liam just laughs. The gravy and mushroom sauce are put in the middle of the dining table for whoever wants what. Theo covers the plates and the sauce and gravy so that they can stay hot. They sit in the living room and wait for the others. As they are waiting Liam puts on supernatural, which Theo and he are nearly finished with, they were up to season 11.

"seriously?" Stiles says.

"I'm pregnant so I get to choose" Liam says and Stiles just stares at him then gives up and just sags into the couch throwing his hand up in defeat. Both Liam and Theo just laugh at him and then go back to the show. A few minutes into the episode, they hear a knock at the door and Theo gets up to answer it. The pack greets them as they walk in and head to the dining table, they stop and eye the covers on the plates.

"oh, sorry that was just to stop Stiles from eating everything" Theo teases, directing the statement towards Stiles, who looks at him and just sticks his tongue out while the others laugh.

"can we eat?" Mason asks eagerly while Corey nods along.

"yeah of course" Theo says and invites them all to sit at the table. He goes over to Liam and helps him to his seat, they sit down and everyone pulls the covers of the food and gasp.

"this looks amazing" Scott says to Theo, as Theo is pulling the covers of the gravy and mushroom sauce.

"thank you" Theo says as he sits back down, blushing. "please dig in", everyone digs in and finish all the food.

"thanks for dinner" Mason says

"yeah it was great" Corey compliments.

"yeah I guess it was okay. If you keep cooking like that I might not want to kill you anymore" Malia says and the others laugh.

"yeah thanks for the food" Lydia says.

"it really was great" Scott compliments.

"yes the food was great, but we were in the middle of an episode when you people decided to show up so can we go back to that" Stiles says and walks back into the Livingroom.

"I guess you like supernatural now" Theo teases as he starts the episode.

"yeah it's all your fault" Stiles says.

"actual it's Liam's he was to one that got me into it, so you can blame him" Theo says.

"Hey!" Liam says and Theo just kisses him.

"oh my gosh" Stiles exaggerates "get a room"

"it's our apartment" Liam and Theo both respond and the whole pack laughs. The night goes by quickly and the pack starts to leave because they need to get back to college the next morning. Mason and Corey stay back to help clean up but the end up leaving as well because they have school tomorrow. Soon it is just Liam and Theo alone in their apartment. They get into bed after showering, and just lay down, Theo spooning Liam.

"we are having a girl" Liam says disbelievingly, Theo just nods into Liam's neck and kisses him. "we need to come up with names"

"how about Scarlet?" Theo says into Liam's neck.

"believe it or not I have always loved that name. how about Scarlet Tara Dunbar-Raeken?" Liam says and Theo's breath hitches. "sorry... if you don't want to name her after your sister it's okay we can come up with a different middle name"

"no, no it's okay. I really like the name we should keep it" Theo says

"Really?" Liam asks

"yeah" Theo responds and the both smile and drift off to sleep.

Meanwhile in Mexico

"we have the plan ready. We are going to take the beta tomorrow when they are busy with the farewell of their pack" Araya says "they will not notice when they are busy and if they do then we will fight and we will kill that abomination"

A/N 

thank you so much for all the support for this story. I really appreciate it and you. 

sorry for taking forever to upload but i had some writers block. 

Thank you so much for reading, it really means a lot to me. 

xoxo love you all