Chapter 7

"no sweetie, I think you misunderstood me, you are staying in beacon hills but you have to pack your bags because you can't stay in this house" his mother stays hugging him tightly. Theo sees the relief rush to Liam's face and goes over to him and hugs him as well. "so where are you gonna stay?" Liam's mother asks Liam.

"I was thinking of staying with Theo if that's okay?" Liam says.

"that's okay as long as you guys are careful" Liam's mother says and Liam blushes. Liam's stepfather pulls Theo to the side to talk to him, and Liam listens in.

"listen, I might just be Liam's stepfather but Liam is a son to me and if you even think about hurting him then I will fly back from London and kill you" Liam's stepfather threatens.

"don't doctors take an oath to never cause any harm?" Theo asks jokingly and Liam's stepfather chuckles. "but I promise never to hurt Liam. I would never even think about it" Theo says seriously this time and Liam's stepdad just smiles at Theo.

"good because I see how happy you make Liam" he says and they come back and join Liam and Liam's mum.

"Theo and I are gonna go up to me room so that he can help me pack my bags, okay?" Liam excuses Theo and himself and they walk upstairs to Liam's room. Liam pulls out two bags and starts to shove his things into them.

"so we are gonna be living together now" Theo says from his position on Liam's bed.

"if you don't want me to live with you I can live with Mason" Liam says frowning. Theo just smirks and kisses the frown of his face. "so I guess that mean you do want me to live with you" Liam says.

"of course I want you to live with me puppy" Theo says and kisses Liam.

"then you better help me pack" Liam says and Theo starts to help Liam pack his bags. When they are done, they carry the bags downstairs and to Theo's car. They go back to the house so that Liam can hug his parents goodbye and wish them a safe flight. They get into Theo's car afterwards and Theo drives back to his apartment. They carry Liam's bags to the apartment and Theo makes place in some drawers for Liam to put his stuff in.

After they are done, Theo takes a shower and when he finishes he wraps a towel around his waist and walks to his bedroom. Liam freezes when he sees him and his wolf eyes start to glow. Theo notices and says "calm down there, puppy" and Liam just pounces on him and starts to kiss him. Theo pulls away after a bit. "how about you go take a shower while I change and then we can go to bed, okay?"

"fine" Liam says and gets of Theo and walks to the bathroom and taking a shower. Theo changes into a pair of sweatpants and gets into bed and waits for Liam. Liam walks out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and just throws it to the floor as he changes into a pair of pyjama bottoms. Liam hears Theo growl low in his throat and turns to look at him and sees that his eyes were glowing that brilliant yellow, "who need s to calm down now?" Liam teases and Theo just closes his eyes and shakes his head a little and when he opens his eyes again they were back to normal. Liam jumps into the bed beside Theo and cuddles up against him. Theo plays with Liam's hair and Liam falls asleep. Theo wouldn't let himself go to sleep because he didn't want to wake Liam up with his screaming.

(IKXgFi)Jsثe8