Chapter 10

A week passed and the full moon was today, Liam and Theo both decided to stay in and hang out. they sat on the couch and watched movies on Netflix while they waited for the moon to reach its peak. Liam's anchor used to be Hayden but now he thinks that Theo is his anchor and is having some trouble adjusting to the change. Theo, on the other hand, doesn't feel the effects of the full moon like regular werewolves, because he is a chimera. So he probably would only lose control if he got too angry or too horny, and the latter was more likely to happen. Liam started to feel the pull of the moon as it reached its peak so he cuddled into Theo's side and just focused on Theo's scent trying to stay human, but that was a bad idea because all he could smell on Theo was arousal which made Liam horny. Liam pounced on Theo all of a sudden which made Theo jump. Liam started to kiss Theo intensely and sloppily, he started to kiss and lick and suck on Theo's neck make little marks here and there. Theo started to moan Liam's name and Liam just revealed in it. Theo liked Liam being dominant and Liam could tell by the smell of arousal coming of Theo. Liam pulled Theo's shirt off, then he started to kiss all the way down Theo's abs to Theo's hips, when Liam kissed Theo's hips Theo let out a little moan and shivered. Liam started to unbutton Theo's jeans and pulled the zipper down, he then pulled down Theo boxers and let Theo's member spring free. Liam wrapped his lips around the tip of Theo's shaft licking across it, making Theo moan harder and shudder. Liam licked up Theo's shaft and then took him into his mouth, bobbing his head up and down slowly, Theo tried to thrust but Liam held him down, and kept going slowly for a while before he started to bob his head up and down faster. Theo let out little moans with every bob and Liam just went faster and faster until he felt that Theo was close to releasing so he pulled Theo's member out of his mouth and started to jerk it until Theo finally released hot strings of cum all over Liam's face. Liam stood up and pulled Theo up with him and dragged him all the way to their bedroom, and pushed him onto the bed and started to get undressed, taking him shirt, jeans and boxers off. Theo sat up and bent over to reach the bedside table drawer, he pulled out the lube and the packet of condom. "um Liam, there aren't any more condoms" Theo said and Liam just looked at him and shrugged his shoulders.

"so we don't need them. Guys don't get pregnant, plus I'm too horny to go and buy more" Liam said and pounced on Theo and started to kiss him, after Theo recovered from the shock of the kiss he kissed Liam back. Theo tried to be the dominant one but Liam would let him and just glowed his wolf eyes at Theo. Theo let Liam take control, so Liam grabbed the lube and squirted some onto Theo's member, he started to rub the lube all over Theo's shaft. Liam then sat up and lining Theo's member with his Hole, Liam went down slowly and when Theo felt Liam's hot tightness around his member he let out a growl. Liam let out a little growl at the feel of Theo inside him, and went down further, which meant that Theo's shaft would be deeper inside Liam. Theo started to thrust his hips up and Liam didn't protest so Theo thrust his hips faster and faster as Liam kept moaning. Then all of a sudden Theo flipped them over so that now Liam was the one lying down on his back and Theo was on his knees, his member still inside Liam, Liam didn't protest to the change and just let Theo bang him. When Theo kept thrusting he accidentally grazed against Liam's prostate and Liam let a scream of pleasure. At the scream of pleasure Theo felt a knot form at the base of his shaft, "what is that?" Liam asked.

"I think it might be a knot..." Theo answered.

"what the hell is a knot?" Liam asked confused.

"do seriously know nothing about being a werewolf, when they are having sex sometimes a knot forms and you will have to wait for it to stop" Theo explained.

"oh, okay." Liam said and then pulled Theo down and kissed him, Theo was still releasing hot strings inside of Liam. Theo decided to jerk off Liam's member, so he started to tug at the shaft and then after a few minutes Liam released all over Theo and himself. Theo's knot finally stopped after a while and Theo pulled him member out of Liam and hot sticky cum came rolling out of Liam's hole. Theo went into the bathroom and came back with a wet wash cloth and wiped away all the sticky cum. Liam went into the bathroom and started up the shower, while he waited for the water temperature to be just right Theo came and joined him. They got into the shower together and washed away all the stickiness from their bodies. They got out and dried up before getting into pairs of sweatpants, they changed the bed sheets and then got inside the bed and cuddled until they fell asleep, which didn't take long because they were both exhausted.