Chapter 11

A few weeks went by after the full moon, Theo and Liam just lounged around and everything was normal for a while. Then one morning Liam woke up and ran straight to the bathroom and started to be sick in the toilet. Theo rushed in after him worried. "hey puppy, are you alright?" Theo asked when Liam stopped throwing up. Liam went over to the sink and washed up.

"yeah I think so" Liam said as he walked out of the bathroom with Theo following him. "I'm so hungry!" Liam exclaims.

"let me make some breakfast then. Okay puppy?" Theo asks and walks over to the stove and starts to make some eggs, Liam just sits and watches him make the eggs. When Theo is done he brings the eggs over to the dining table and sits down next to Liam. Liam devours the eggs and looks at Theo.

"Theo... I am still hungry" Liam says softly.

"how about you go get dressed and we can go get some waffles okay?" Theo says as he finishes his eggs.

"okay!" Liam says excitedly and runs into the bedroom to change into a pair of jeans and a plain shirt. He rushes back into the kitchen and sees Theo washing up the dishes. Liam starts to stare at Theo and Theo can feel him staring at him.

"what is it puppy?" Theo asks as he turns to face Liam.

"um, I was just wondering when we were gonna go because I really want some waffles" Liam says and Theo finishes washing the dishes.

"we can leave as soon as I get dressed" Theo says as he starts to walk towards the bedroom. Theo washes up and gets dressed and Liam practically drags him out of the apartment. Theo drives to the waffle place and they get into a booth, they sit beside each other.

"hey, I'm Katie and I will be your waitress" Katie says and hands them both a menu. Liam looks through it and orders waffles with ice cream and orange juice and Theo just orders some waffles and a coffee. "okay. I will be right back with your food" Katie says and winks at Theo, before walking away. After Liam saw her wink at Theo he got really jealous which was weird and he wanted to rip her head off. Theo could smell the jealousy coming from Liam so he turns around to face him and pulls him in for a kiss, while Katie watches. When they pull away Liam nuzzles into Theo's chest while wrapping his arms around Theo.

"mine" Liam whispered.

"yours" Theo whispered back to him. Liam smiled and pulled away from Theo as Katie brought their waffles and drinks. Liam dug in as soon as the waffles were on the table and Theo just watched him eat. All of a sudden Liam stood abruptly and motioned for Theo to move before he ran to the bathrooms, Theo right behind him. Liam ran to a toilet and started to throw up for the second time that day. "Liam what the hell happened?" Theo asked worriedly.

"I don't know it was probably food poisoning" Liam said.

"Liam werewolves don't get food poisoning" Theo said. "okay twice is enough, we are going to Deaton", Liam washed up and they headed out after Theo paid. They got into the car and Theo drove off to the animal clinic. When they got there, they went straight inside and started to look for Dr. Deaton. They found him in his office and when he looked up at them he looked shocked. "listen Liam has thrown up twice today and I think he might be sick. Can you help him?" Theo gets straight to the point.

"hello to you too!" Deaton says "and yes I think I may be able to help him." He walked them to the examination room "Liam could you please lie down on the table so that I can take a look at what is happening to you", Liam gets up on the cold metal table and Deaton starts to examine him, he used a stethoscope and some other doctor tools, he done some test on Liam and took a blood sample.

"so do you know what's wrong with me?" Liam asks as Deaton listens to his heart beat. Then all of a sudden Deaton jumped a little.

"I think I may know what is going on with you Liam" Deaton says, in the most monotone voice.