Chapters 64 and 65

Start from the beginning

Bella met up with Will at the airport and then busied herself making appointments with her friends for the next few days. It was great catching up, having a joyful time before the depressing funeral and Will hearing – hopefully that would cheer her up.

The funeral was very sad and there were lots of tears.

The next day was the Will Hearing. Bella, Will, her parents and sisters walked into Court for the hearing of the Will. No one had any idea who would be getting what.

"Order. The court session has now begun."

Bella heard drabble of words, not really paying attention. She heard Siobhan Mackenzie's name quite a few times. Then she heard her own name and an amazing sum of money and was instantly alert. Everyone was starting at her.

"What…?" she whispered to Will.

"Your aunt left you like five million dollars!" Her draw dropped.

"F-f-five million?"

"Yeah! Turns out she was real wealthy…"

Bella still had her mouth wide open.

"Bella, you're swallowing flies."

"Oh!" she shut her mouth. "I'm a millionaire?" she said still getting over her shock.

"Yip." Will was just as shocked yet excited.

"Wait, what did the rest of my family get?"

"Your mother got the $6 million house and your father got all the cars and $1 million, your sisters both got about $4 million each…"

"Wow. She was really generous."

"Yeah…"

_________________________________________

Chapter 65

"Who would've thought...?" Bella mused to herself. "Oh my gosh Will!" she exclaimed to him, "This means we can buy Mako easily!"

"Yeah! But are you sure that's what you want to do with your money?"

"Yes." She replied firmly, "It will be a great place to bring up Jake safely,"

OoOoO

Later that day... (once the initial shock had worn off...)

"Come on Will," Bella led him by the hand

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

The couple were walking down the grassy hills to the rock pools and caves by the sea. Large waves were crashing onto the rocks as Bella led Will to a place she knew well.

"You know I first changed in Ireland? Well, I thought this'd be a great opportunity to show you where," Bella announced as they walked into a large cave that looked amazingly like the moon pool.

"Wow..."

Bella took a deep breath. "Oh, I feel at home already," she whispered. Before Will could realise, she had dived in. She moved round the pool and then settled on the ledge, placing her chin on her hands. "Isn't it beautiful," she sighed looking up at Will. He nodded smiling. He took his shirt and shoes off, then sliding into the water beside her. "I've seen better."

"Oh?"

"You silly," he smiled. She giggled at his comment. They leaned in and shared a loving kiss, Bella's arms twisting around Will's neck.

A/N: Thanks to Paradox Tremors for this idea :)

"Did you hear the news?" Cleo asked Lewis excitedly.

"No?"

"Bella is a millionaire," she said in a sing-song voice. "You know how her great aunt was extremely wealthy..."

"No..."

"Oh, well she was. Anyway, in her will, Bella inherited over $4 million!"

"Wow." Lewis said simply, slack-jawed.

OoOoO

As soon as Bella opened the door, Jacob ran and hugged his mother's leg. She picked him up and snuggled him into the crook of her neck.

"I missed you mama,"

"I missed you too Jakey," She looked into her boy's eyes. Just then, Will walked in the door.

"How's my little man?" he asked ruffling his dirty blonde hair.

"Daddy!" Bella handed her son to his father smiling at Jake's enthusiasm. By now, Cleo and Lewis had come to the door along with Jennifer walking beside them. They smiled at the family reunion. Bella hugged them.

"Welcome home Millionaire!" Bella laughed at this. They all went and sat on the couches in Cleo and Lewis' lounge.

Jake and Jennifer sat together on the floor playing with their toys.

"The two have them have become much closer over the past few weeks," Cleo said as she noticed Bella and Will looking at the kids.

"Good." Bella smiled. "So what have they been up to?"

"Playing, we took them both swimming everyday at the moon pool. I have to say that they are becoming amazing swimmers." Cleo said.

OoOoO

A few hours later...

"Lewis, how much did the council want for Mako Island?"

"About $4.5 million, why?"

"Well, I have the money now to buy it..."

"Bella! We can't let you use up all your money on buying the island!" Lewis exclaimed

"Why not?" she asked stubbornly

"You have a growing family. Besides, it's your money and we want to help, we haven't been fundraising for nothing!"

"Okay, but I still want to pay for the majority."

"We can't let you do that..."
"Come on! I just inherited $5 mil! I'm never going to use all that up, besides I don't need to be rich to enjoy life."

"Okay," Lewis said defeated, "How about we have a meeting tomorrow to discuss how much money we have?"

OoOoO

The next day...

"Rikki has taken the treasures collected to the council in your absence. She was the only one who could – with her licence I mean – but she traded them in for money." Lewis said

Rikki nodded.

"How much?" Bella asked.

Everyone looked to Rikki. "About $2.3 million for those treasures and artefacts."

"This means that half the cost is already sorted." Lewis announced. "Cleo and I have about $200 K that we can spare – I get paid quite a lot. We were going to buy a bigger house with it but the island will do. So how much do you guys have?"

Emma spoke up, "In total we all have about $500 K towards it."

"So that means that we have about $3 million total. We are $1.5 mil short."

"I can cover that!" Bella said quickly. "$1.5 million is only like a 3rd of my money. I'll still be a millionaire if that's what you are worried about."

"Fine, we are sorted then." Lewis agreed reluctantly, giving in to Bella's persistence. "We'll take our offer to the council tomorrow after work – before it closes."

"Sweet."