Chapters 34 and 35

Start from the beginning

"What about this one? 'The structure of the body looks to be very strong, diminishing the speed of age. It seems to me that the girls will not age the same as a normal human. They may have double the average life span of an average human female, and their appearance may be very young. For example at age 60 I estimate they may only look to be 30 years of age. And from the span of ages 20 to 40 I believe there will be no age.' Wow" Lewis said

"Yeah."

"That means your powers give you youth!...Oh...that means I'll look old in comparison to you..."

"Don't worry Lewis." Cleo said brightly, "You'll always be young to me," she kissed him.

There was other fascinating information, but the most important to Cleo was the theories and notes on their genes, cells and pregnancies.

"We have to tell the others."

"I'm right behind you on that decision,"

The group came over and were just as shocked as Cleo and Lewis were initially.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 35

The next day...

"I think I'm gonna..." Bella ran to the bathroom and spewed into the toilet. Will rushed in concerned after his wife and held her hair back until she was finished.

"Thanks Will,"

She sat down in the bathtub and Will gave her a warm, wet, facecloth to wipe the sick away. This of course transformed her.

"I'm not feeling too good," she said to Will in a small voice.

Meanwhile...

Rikki fingered the thin scar than ran across her cheek. Today was the day one year ago, that she had escaped from the counterfeiters. Though she did not show it, Rikki was still disturbed from that encounter. She was still trying, with Zane's help, to get over the fears created by that horrific event.

"You alright?" Zane asked concerned

"Yeah, Zane, fine."

"Rikki, I've known you long enough to know when something is wrong."

She looked over at him.

"Do you know what today is?"

"Did someone die?" she looked at him blankly.

"Sorry, sorry, not funny I know, it was a joke," she shot him an 'I'm not amused look.'

"Seriously, what is wrong?"

"Today, one year ago, was when...you know? I was kidnapped...and kept in that cold, dark, lonely room, with no food..." she shivered.

Zane embraced her. "It's alright Rikki, that's in the past. Those men were arrested and you are back with me," he said consolingly.

"I should just get over this. What is wrong with me!"

"Nothing! You've had trauma. We'll get through this,"

"Thanks Zane; you're the best. I love you,"

"Anytime you want to talk about this, I'm here to listen. I know I haven't really been a good listener before...but I will give it a shot for you."

()...()...()...()

Meanwhile at the Gilbert's house...

"Emma darling, Ash, come in," Mrs Gilbert came to meet them at the door.