11

1 week later

I woke up on a usual Thursday morning to the sound of my alarm clock blaring in my eardrums. I wondered how long it would be until scientists found a more efficient way to wake us up.

I lazily got and got ready for school. I'd stayed up the night before working on a project, so I was dead tired today.

Dylan picked me up for school at 8:00, our usual. "You okay?" He said when he saw me.

"No. I stayed up all night on the science project." I sighed and rubbed my eye.

I hung out with Dylan's friends now. There was Jacob, Ethan, Blake, Matthew, and Parker. All the popular guys in school.

Recently, Jacob had been acting weird toward me. During lunch that day, he whispered in my ear, "Nice legs, Jessica. What time are they open?" He smirked.

I laughed it off, but inside, I felt sick. I scooted closer to Dylan, and clung to his arm. He noticed, and said, "You okay?"

"Fine." I lied.

After tons of compliments and weird pick up lines from Jacob, I got fed up and said, "Shut the fuck up, Jacob. I wear heels bigger than your dick." Everyone on the table "oo'hed" and I got a pat on the shoulder from Dylan.

"Damn, Jess! You got him good!" He laughed and everyone continued talking. But I couldn't shake off the fact that Jacob wouldn't stop staring at me.

------
This chapter was so hard to write... *cringe* lol I hope you enjoyed? 😬