3

Dylan ran up to me, and sat down next to me. "Jess.. you know people are gonna talk. We've just gotta get through it together."

I shook my head. "You've made me fall in love with you, Dylan. But now I realize if it's really worth it. If being bullied is worth it for you."

"Of c- Jess.. You won't be bullied. I'll make sure of it. Okay?" He put his arm around me and kissed my cheek. I still got that warm feeling whenever he touched me.

"Okay." I sniffed and wiped the tears from my eyes. Dylan hugged me and kissed my neck. He took me back inside and we ate lunch together.

I didn't know how wrong Dylan was then. Somehow, someone leaked pictures of Dylan and I kissing on the mountain. It got sent out to the entire school.

The next week was the worst of my life. I got multiple notes in my locker, people calling me a slut and a skank, and many evil glares in the hallway. I'd barely known Dylan for a week, and he'd already ruined my life.

He'd always try to make it up to be by bringing me flowers or take me on romantic dates, but it only made things worse.

Finally, I realized something. What's the harm in a bad reputation? I'm sweethearts with the baddest guy in school. So what?

They're all just jealous.

So the next morning I decided not to care. Let them talk. Trying to stop them will only make it worse for myself!

As always, Dylan was waiting for me at the bus stop. I happily walked over to him and kissed him. I could tell he was really surprised, but he kissed me back. I broke off the kiss and slipped his hand in mine, and we walked toward the school. "What was that all about?" He smiled.

"What was what all about?" I smiled back at him.

He chuckled. "You've changed. Yesterday, you were all mad at me for 'ruining your reputation'. Now you're all over me. What happened?"

"Okay, first of all, I'm not 'all over you.' That was one kiss."

"You never kiss me! It's always me kissing you!" He chimed in.

"But anyways, I've decided to let go of my reputation. I don't care anymore."

"Hey, great! You can finally start enjoying your time with me."

I smiled and kissed his cheek again.

"Well, now that you've warmed up to me and don't care about what other people think of you, let me show you my favorite place to make out."

"Just because I don't care anymore doesn't mean I want to make out with you."

"I think it does." He smiled. "Anyways, welcome to the school hallways!"

"We're not going to make out here, are we?"

"Of course we are!"

"But Dylan, we should go somewhere... private."

"Aw, come on. That's no fun! Wouldn't it be more fun to start drama? Get everyone talking? Besides, what's the point in a reputation anyways?"

I sighed. This was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be.

I walked over to my locker and Dylan followed me. He leaned up against the lockers next to me and waited as I pulled my books out for first period. As I closed my locker, his lips slammed against mine.

He pushed me up against my locker and his hands went around my waist. I kissed him back and my hands sailed to him hair. I could hear people talking as they walked by, but I didn't care. This was one of the best moments of my life. I wasn't going to let a few people ruin it for me.

After a few minutes of hardcore kissing, we broke the kiss and I gasped for air.

"Fun, wasn't it?" Dylan smirked.

"I guess." I muttered.

"What do you mean 'I guess'? C'mon, I'll take you to class." He smiled all the way there.

In first period, people were staring at me the whole time. I just smiled at them.

At lunch, I couldn't believe my eyes. I was walking over to my locker and saw Dylan kissing another girl. He led her into the bathroom, and I'm pretty sure they did it.

In tears, I ran away. I ran to the bathroom on the other side of school and sat in the stall and cried. He said he would give other girls up for me..

I ate my lunch in the stall. As I heard the bell ring, I wiped my eyes and freshened up. Sadly, after lunch was 3rd period, which I had with Dylan.

I avoided him the entire class. A few times, he got up and smiled at me, but I just frowned and shook my head.

After class, he caught up with me as I was walking to 4th period.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"You tell me what the fuck is wrong!" I yelled at him. A few people turned our way. "I saw you making out with another girl!" I yelled at him and ran off the class.

"Jessica, wait!" Dylan ran after me. He caught up to me and grabbed my arm. "I'm sorry. I won't do it again. I couldn't help it, she-"

"Really? You won't do it again? Because that's what you said last time." At this point, everyone was watching us. The whole school would know soon. Not like I care.

I mean, I didn't care until my parents got involved.

~~~~~~
Sorry, short chapter. I just wanted to end it off as a cliffhanger. Make sure to comment and vote! I love hearing your suggestions and feedback!

Also I forgot to mention, they live in Southern California