Part 12

Riya couldn't get Kabirs words out of her mind she knew he loved her but this confession made her feel more weak and the way he declared that he is the father of the baby made her go weak in her knees, she has been trying very hard to resist him and this was too much for her to handle.

She loved him , she dint know how and when but she loved him and that was truth she has been denying to herself. she couldn't spoil his life because of her.

She was a lady with a baby in her womb, who's father played a game in the name of marriage and left after fulfilling his lust, never turned back to know what happened, she couldn't let Kabir attach his name to her and get this shame on his name.

And here kabir is being ready to give baby his name when the baby's father dint even acknowledge his existence, she dint want to drag him in this mess.

He was a gem of a person and deserved every happiness in his life not a lady with a baby, she couldn't spoil his life by telling him that she also loved him.

Riya was in her thoughts when the nurse came to call them, wiping her tears riya moved with kabir.

The doctor asked Riya about her health and then asked to move to a different room for ultrasound, the nurses helped riya change and lay down on the hospital bed.

Kabir slowly held her hand and she dint resist, the doctor showed the baby on the monitor and Riya felt a sudden wave of happiness hit her, till today Riya never this much love for the baby.

Now suddenly wanted to give the best to her baby, she felt she found the direction where she had to take her life.

She turned towards kabir with a smile and saw him having a larger smile then kabir slowly bent down and gave a kiss on Riyas forehead.

The drive back home was a silent one but Kabir was happy because after a long time he has seen Riya smile this big, from the moment they left hospital smile has not left Riya's face.

After they reached home Riya went to her room while kabir went to the kitchen as he knew Riya hasn't had lunch because he picked her from the office, first he thought they would eat outside but then he was not sure if Riya would like the idea so kept quiet.

Riya was in her room when she heard a knock and saw Kabir at the door with a tray of food in his hand.

"Kabir you dint had to bring food"

"I know you are careless and would have forgotten"

"You should have said i would go and eat myself" "You know your words wont stop me but why do you argue everytime"

"But"

"Stop arguing things will get peaceful"

"Okay" riya replied and started eating then she suddenly asked

"Did you eat ? You also skipped your lunch time with me at the hospital"

"Yeah I will eat later"

"Go eat now, get your plate"

"No riya i will eat later"

"I am in a good mood today do you want to spoil my mood?"

"No but.."

"Sit here I will feed you"
riya says and makes kabir sit beside her and starts feeding him with her hands.

Riya started talking about things going on her office and kabir was happy as Riya started talking to him.

Later Ishana came home and Riya excitedly said her about her first ultrasound and their chatter continued.

Like every other night around 4 in the morning Riya sneaked into kabirs room and was shocked seeing kabir sitting at the recliner with his laptop looking at her