Part 10

Riya woke up in the morning in kabirs arms, she tried to move but his grip was very tight after a lot of struggle she loosened his grip and walked up till the balcony and sat there.

Yesterday night had come as shock maybe somewhere in her subconscious she knew this could happen but she atleast expected answers to her questions but Danish like a coward dint face her.

She was tired of her life now, she dint want to face the day, she dint know how to deal with all this anymore.

The facade of a strong person she was trying to keep came to end with her last hope crashing.

Suddenly she felt dizzy and held the chair tighter, the dizziness reminded her that it was not her life anymore.

She had a baby, a baby whose father doesn't know about her existence, a father who doesn't care.

Riya thoughts took huge turn when she thought about the baby, she was not ever sure if she wanted the baby now, till now she was ready for it because she thought she had a husband who would be at her side to take care of this responsibility.

She was not sure about her future, she had no desire to live and now this baby. Riya closed her eyes tight and with one hand on her tummy she made a decision, a decision which was difficult but had to be taken.

She dint want the baby, she couldn't give a proper living and she was not ready she could not pull the baby in this troubled life. Riya got up and went to her room to freshen up.

Kabir woke up to find a empty bed, he got up and started search "Riyaa, Riya" he was shouting and searching for her.

"What is wrong with you kabir, why are you shouting?" Ishana asked
"Ishana where is Riya"   

"She is in the kitchen, she insisited to make breakfast today"    

"Okay" kabir said and sighed in relief and went to the kitchen and saw riya and just hugged her.

Riya hugged him back and asked
"What happend kabir?"
"Nothing"  
  "Tell me"
"I was scared"
"Scared, why?"
"After yesterday i don't know"
"I am fine kabir, you go and freshen up. Breakfast will be at the tablein two minutes"
"Okay" kabir replied and went to his room.

Breakfast was normal with Ishana's never ending after food kabir and riya left for the office.

Kabir dropped riya and asked her to take care and then went with constant worry of her in his mind.

Kabir had a very hectic day at his office as usual, it was around 4 and he was hungry.

He sat for eating food and then thought to call and Riya but then decided against it and called Ahan instead.

"Hello Ahan"
"Hey, How are you?"
"I am good and you?"
"I am also good. We will meet up for drinks tonight"
"Okay, How is riya?"
"Riya!! She left a hour ago"
"Oh, why?"
"She said that she had to meet you"
"... sh.."
"Everything alright kabir?"
"Yeah she must be on her way. Ahan will catch up with you at night"
"Okay, bye"
"Bye" kabir replied and cut the call.

Where was riya he startes getting worried if she was coming to meet him it would take maximum 20mins as there offices are not far but ahan said its an hour.

He called Riya but she dint pick the call then he called Ishana to know if she had any news
"Hello kabir"
"Ishana do you know where riya is?"
"No, she must be in the office. What happend?"
"Nothing, will talk to you later" kabir said and cut the call.

He couldn't eat anymore, he got up and went back to his cabin. Kabir was in his worry when his mobile started ringing

"Hello"
"Hello kabir, this is Rohan"
"Yes rohan tell me"