Chapter 8

Saturday came by in a blink of an eye, I was at my apartment with Bella.

I was deeply regretting the decision of giving her my number, why? Its not good to be awaken by your so called friend on a Saturday morning at 6:30am. Yes she did that , and I knew she warned me about but for the love of God, have a little mercy on me .

Now is 7 pm and she was doing my make up since I am not good at that, besides there are two types of person you cannot mess with, one is an angry Latina and the second one is Bella. My dear friend invited herself to my house, she told me she did not trust me and that she knew I would probably made up something to stay home watching Netflix or sleeping. Now she is here, all my clothes are laying on the floor or my bed when she literally attacked my house and my closet.

- ¡Hey you, stop blinking girl¡- she smacked my forehead.

- ¡Ouch Bella¡ there's no need to be violent. - I spat back.

- ¡ Zip it¡ let me finish.... can you please look up?

- Yeah, its really easy for you when you are not the one who is being attacked with that thing you have in your hands.....- I said rolling my eyes.

- Monse stop being silly, can you? It's just a brush and Im not even ...- she sighed- just shut it.

I have been seated in this chair for nearly two hours, my butt is aching and I don't feel my legs anymore thanks to the position I've been holding for too much time. In a few hours we are heading to this club called '' Good Room''.

When Bella came back from the wooden door of the Lab she was all smiles, flowers and unicorns and something made me feel that I was about to be ambushed by my friend but I just shook the feeling because she told me it would be a girls night. Right after, she told me I could go in, that there was no problem but for sure she was completely wrong; the afternoon ended with me leaving my job early because of that bastard of a partner I have, the mere thought of him made my blood boil until it reaches the boiling point.

I shrugged in an attempt to forget about him and what happened, my thought came back from the place they were right in time to see Bella touching my eyelashes with the little brush in her hands.

- Ok pretty girl- she said looking at me from her position- ¡All set and ready to go ¡- she clapped her hands excitedly.

She pulled me up and placed myself in front of my long length mirror. The woman who was retuning my look was a different one but no me, I am not a huge fan of makeup because I don't know how to do it myself but thank God for the hands of others like Bella who besides of being intelligent she is a goddess in makeup.

I looked at my face in awe one more time appreciating the wonderful work my friend have done, my lips were red, no a vivid red but a light one, my eyes were beautifully surrounded by a brown smoky eye and imy cheeks were covered by a light peach colour blush, I looked so sophisticated and I loved it.

- Do you like it? - I looked at my friend who was next to me, she was looking at me insecure a very rare thing in Bella since she is so bubbly and outgoing.

- How can you ask that Bella, if I look like a model? - I said posing and we burst out laughing.

- ¡Stop¡ don't cry from laughing or I kick your ass if you mess up your make up..- She threatened me.

- Ok mom I won't- I teased her.- but what about you, your make up is not done yet.

- OH baby seems like you don't know me very well...- she said smiling maliciously.