The next day I avoided Buffy like the plague I knew she was upset that we were all being a little secretive

The next day I avoided Buffy like the plague I knew she was upset that we were all being a little secretive. Willow, Xander and I all sat on the stairs in the hall having a mini meeting about Buffy "So what do we do?" Willow asks me with her chin in her hands.

"Yeah Nikki you're the Slayer too, got any ass kicking ideas?" Xander asked me looking all excited I opened my mouth "We need to talk to...." I started before Willow jumped up "Buffy!" I shook my head "No I was going to say..." I started again before seeing my sister stood behind me "Ohh" I say understanding.

Buffy turns to face us but doesn't look happy about it "Did, uh, Angel..." Willow said playing with her hands nervously, smiling at me when I grabbed them to stop her. Buffy nodded silently as she avoided my gaze "He told me everything" Buffy said looking at us with a straight face.

I looked at my sister feeling bad that she was hurting and I helped that happen "I'm sorry we kept stuff from you" I whispered as Buffy looked over at me and smiled weakly "It's okay" I knew it wasn't ok and that she was upset but I also knew it was for her own good.

"When Angel came to my room he was just really concerned for you, and we didn't wanna say anything in case we were wrong" Willow told Buffy trying to justify all of us going behind her back but I this was something that was going to hurt Buffy more than we thought.

Buffy always wanted Ford's attention on her but never got it, he always liked laid back girls with chilled out attitudes something Buffy wasn't when we were at Hemery but now she had Ford's attention it was obvious he was using her for something.

"Did you find out what Ford is up to?" Xander asks Buffy after a moments silence "I will" she says and she walks off without giving us another look, We all watch sadly as she go, she was hurt but she was determined that was a dangerous but sure thing with Buffy she'd get the job done.

After a moment something clicks in Xander's head and he turns to Willow "Angel was in your bedroom?" Xander and I turned to Willow questioningly as she shrugged casually "Ours is a forbidden love".

Sitting in my bedroom doing my homework  a knock at the window makes me jump, knowing who it was I opened the window and walked back over to my desk "we need to stop meeting like this Angel" I said with a laugh as I continue to do my homework

Sitting in my bedroom doing my homework a knock at the window makes me jump, knowing who it was I opened the window and walked back over to my desk "we need to stop meeting like this Angel" I said with a laugh as I continue to do my homework.