Unhappy Halloween?

-Spike's warehouse-

Spike sits and watches a video that a vampire took of Buffy and Nikki's fight at the Bronze. "Here it comes, rewind that. Let's see that again" Another vampire rewinds the tape as Spikes strolls around to another monitor.

He watches the scene where the vampire flies into the wall without anyone touching him and Buffy looks and Nikki and nods in thanks, Spike chuckles "She's tricky. Baby likes to play" he grins as he looks at Nikki who lay on the floor in the tape.

The next scene where Buffy stakes the vampire with the sign plays "You see that? The way she stakes him with that thing? That's what's called resourceful" he shouts in excitement as he watches the two sister slayers fight.

Drusilla comes from the other room "Miss Edith needs her tea" She mutters slowly as all eyes turn to her "C'mere, poodle" Spike says holding his hand out to her, Drusilla takes his hand "Do you love my insides? The parts you can't see?" She asks dreamily swaying slightly.

Spike smiles as his strange lover "Eyeballs to entrails, my sweet. That's why I've got to study this Slayer. Once I know her I can kill her. And once I kill her you can have your run of Sunnyhell. Get strong again" Spike says pointing to the screen where Buffy was frozen on.

"What about that one spikey?" Drusilla says pointing to another screen where Nikki was frozen on, Spike smiles and sucks his teeth "I've got a special plan for that one"

Drusilla smiles deviously "Don't worry. Everything's switching. Outside to inside. It makes her weak" Spike's ears perk up as Drusilla points to Buffy's picture "Really? Did my pet have a vision?"

Drusilla walks around dreamily "Do you know what I miss? Leeches" Spike smiles but still his patience wears thin "Come on, talk to Daddy. This thing that makes the Slayer weak? When is it?"

Drusilla stops walking and looks at spike seriously "tonight" Spike raises a perfect blonde eyebrow "Tonight's Halloween. Nothing happens on Halloween" Drusilla smiles and walks over to Spike and whispers "Someone's come to change it all. Someone new."

-Ethan's Costume Shop-

Ethan comes through the curtain and kneels before his statue of Janus. He presses his hands together and winces in pain. When he pulls them apart there are wounds in his palms, and blood flows freely from them.

"The world that denies thee, thou inhabit"

He dabs the blood from his left hand with his right middle finger and

smears it over his right eyelid.

"The peace that ignores thee,..."

He dabs the blood from his right hand with his left middle finger and

smears it over his left eyelid.

"...thou corrupt"

He dabs the blood from his left hand with his right middle finger again and smears a cross onto his forehead.