Giles The Watcher

Getting home I sighed and run upstairs to take of my make up and get into my comfy pj's, knocking on Buffy's door I open it to find her talking on the phone, she notices me and waves me in "Ok talk to you tomorrow Will"

Walking over to the bed and sat on the end of it waiting for Buffy to put the phone down "So how was your walk with Ford?" I asked her when she finally looked over at me, Buffy smiled and crossed her legs mirroring me.

"He knows" Buffy told me with a gleeful smile, I smiled confused "who know what?" I asked when she continued to smile "Ford knows we're Slayers" I looked at Buffy dumbstruck as she shook her head and shrugged "Well he knew about me so I told him about you.."

I blinked at her and let out a harsh breath "Wait! You told Ford I was a Slayer?" I asked her standing and pacing "Well yeah I mean he already knew about me so..." I laughed mockingly "So what you thought you'd tell him I'm one too? Did you ever think that wasn't your place Buffy?" I spat as she just looked at me, her mouth gaping.

Growling I walked out of her room and into mine,  I was furious how could she be so reckless. A knock at the window scared the fury right out of me, looking out of the window I saw Angel waving back at me, Opening the window I let Angel in before moving back and crossing my arms still vexed.

"Are you ok?" he asked me obviously sensing my anger "I'm fine, why?" I muttered as Angel pointed behind me, I turned to see my bed floating above the floor. I looked back at Angel with a sheepish laugh and set my bed back down "I'm guessing you're not here to see Buffy?".

Angel shook his head and sat on my bed which was safely back on the ground "I need your help" he says looking up at me, I put my hands in my hips and looked at him suspiciously "With?" I asked sitting next to him on the bed.

"I need to you to watch Ford with Buffy" He asked looking over to me desperately, I sighed as I looked at Angel through my lashes "If this is about what I said at the Bronze..." Angel shook his head "Willow looked Ford up on the net and he's not even registered at your school".

Looking down at the floor I frowned "So what does that mean?" Angel stood and walked to the window "It means you were right to be suspicious of him" I looked up at Angel and smiled "So this isn't just you being a jealous brood?".

Angel laughed and I looked at him wide eyed I've never heard him laugh before "You know, I never used to, things used to be pretty simple. A hundred years, just hanging out, feelin' guilty... I really honed my brooding skills. Then she comes along. Yeah, I get jealous. But I know people. And my gut tells me this is a wrong guy".

I nodded at him before looking down at my hands "Yeah he doesn't do much for my spidey senses either" I glanced back up but Angel was gone without a trace "A simple bye would have sufficed" I muttered getting into bed thinking what Ford could be up to.

Walking into school I was looking for Buffy and Ford they had walked together this morning and I hadn't spoken to Buffy since last night which I was still furious about, telling for about her was one thing but telling her about me and my powers wa...

Walking into school I was looking for Buffy and Ford they had walked together this morning and I hadn't spoken to Buffy since last night which I was still furious about, telling for about her was one thing but telling her about me and my powers was totally wrong.

Looking down the hall I saw Willow walking to the drinking fountain, I was just about to call for her when I heard Buffy's voice ring out in the opposite direction "Willow!" Willow jumped up in a panic when she saw Buffy and Ford.

Walking faster I caught up to Will just as Buffy and Ford got to her "What's up?" Buffy asked Willow looking at her suspiciously "Nothing" Willow stuttered playing with her hands nervously as Buffy avoided me all together.

"Do you wanna hang? We're cafeteria-bound" Buffy asks Willow with a smile as she stood next to Ford, Willow started to stutter worse which is usually a good sign she was lying or avoiding "I-I-I'm gonna do work in the computer lab on school work that I have, so I cannot hang just now. Hi, Ford"

Ford smiled and waved at Willow "Morning" Ford then looked at me and I smiled back with a huge fake smile which made him look at me weird "Okay, Will, fess up" Buffy said looking at Willow confused before giving me a side eye.

I looked at Willow as she began to look around nervously "Lay off Buff she probably had too much caffeine again" I said looking at my sister who glanced at me with a small glare then back to Willow "Are you drinking coffee again? 'Cause we've talked about this".

Willow smiles and laughs out loud "It makes me jumpy. I have to go. Away" I laugh when Willow grabs my arm and practically runs off "You need to work on your lying" I told her when we get to the computer lab.

Willow sits down in front of the computer "So I'm guessing Angel told you about Ford?" Willow asks as she logs onto the computer in front of her, I nodded and sighed tensing "I knew there was something off about him, I can't believe Buffy told him about me being a Slayer"

Willow nodded in agreement as she typed, Buffy must have told her on the phone last night "She's in too deep" Willow told me as the bell rang and Ms Calendar started to talk about coding before looking at me "Nikki do you need something" I looked up to see everyone looking at me.

"Uhh I was just talking to Willow about... something" I said as Willow passes me a note "And now I'll just be going" I say awkwardly backing out of the classroom and over to the library "Who needs to go to Math anyway" I mutter pushing open the doors and walking inside.

"Giles?" I call walking over to the table"Giles?" I smile when Giles appears out of the stacks with a few books in hand "Oh Nikki I wasn't uh expecting you" I nodded and sat on the table knowing he would have been expecting my sister "I know but you're kind of the only watcher I know" I told him with a small laugh, Giles nodded seriously and put the books he was holding down.

"Oh well yes so what uh seems to be the problem" He asked cleaning his glasses and looking at me patiently"Buffy told our old friend Ford that we're the Slayers" I told Giles waiting for a big blow up but he didn't seem shocked "You know? I thought the Slayer must work in secret for security?" I say reciting what I had read in the book Giles had given me when we first met.

Giles looked at me shocked and a tad proud"I've been reading the Slayer handbook you gave me" I tell him sheepishly as Giles smiled genuinely at me "Yes well that is true but Buffy is the kind of individual where some flexibility is required" I huffed and crossed my arms "Even if that puts us in danger?".

Giles looks at me worried and confused "Are we in danger?" I sighed and stood picking up my bag frustrated "I'm not sure yet but I'm going to find out" I promised as walking away before stopping when Giles called my name "I'm sorry the council weren't there for you" I turned and looked at Giles with a straight face keeping my emotions guarded.

"But I'd be willing to help you and guide you if you would like me to" I smiled at Giles as my eyes burned with a few unshed tears, nodding I smiled gently "I would like that" me and Giles stood in silence until I coughed "Well I'm off to do Slayery things" I said opening the door and walking out with a big smile on my face.

A/N: Just wanted to say a big sorry for the delay in this chapter I have been sick for a while and whilst I'm still not 100% better not being able to write or post got to me. Hope you liked this chapter!