Pretty Coiffed

Looking through the round door window we didn't see Giles, Buffy quietly opens the door and we go in walking up to the counter and we look around again for Giles. Satisfied that he's not there Buffy shrugs and walks forward thinking we didn't need to use my telekinesis.

"Buffy, Nikki!" I spin around and see him in the cage getting some old books "Excellent!" he shouts holding some books in his arms "Nothing! Hi!" Buffy stuttered and shrugged when I gave her a 'what the hell' look.

"Yes, I-I just wanted to talk to you about tomorrow night. As it should be, uh, calm, you might work on some new battle techniques" Me and Buffy just looked at each other as Willow looked wide eyed.

"You're beginning to scare me, Giles. You need to have some fun" Buffy says standing in front of Giles and waves to Willow who shakes her head and mouths 'no'. Giles looks up, and Buffy pulls her hand back and pretends she was scratching her head.

"You know, there's this place you can go, right, and you sit in the dark, and there are these moving pictures, right, and the pictures tell a story" Buffy tells Giles trying to keeps his attention on us as Willow stood behind him.

Looking over to the office I concentrated on the Watcher Diaries and smiled when I saw it floating keeping my hand by my side I tried to get the book to Willow without Giles seeing me moving my hands.

Trying to ignore Buffy's and Giles conversation I watched as the book began to shake from my lack of concentration, the book slowly begins to drift passed Giles who grabs a stack of books again and starts to turn to his office "Look at me when I talk to you!" Buffy shouts at Giles who turns back to her with a weird look.

Willow looks over at me anxiously as the book slowly comes her way, Buffy looks over Giles shoulder to see the book still floating. Hearing Giles getting more impatient I squint my eyes at the book and it flies into Willows arms who gives us a thumbs up.

Sighing I felt drained "But I've overstepped my bounds. It's none of my business, you know. What was I thinking? My God! Shame, shame. I gotta go" Buffy stutters pulling on my arm and running out of the library.

Sitting on the sink in the girls bathroom I had my eyes closed whilst Buffy and Willow flick through the pages of the Watchers Diary "You ok?" I heard Buffy ask, oping my eyes I see her looking at me concerned

Nodding I sat up "Just tired" Buffy nods and turns the page again and we gasp seeing a drawing of a noble woman with a tiny waist wearing a billowy gown. I whistled muttered "Man, look at her"

Buffy sighs but doesn't say anything she just looks at the beautiful woman "Who is she?" Willow asks us but we shrug "It doesn't say, but the entry's dated 1775" Buffy tells us pointing to the book.

"Angel was eighteen. And still human" Willow calculated as Buffy grimaced "So that's the kinda girl he hung around? She's pretty coiffed" I sniggered at the word coiffed then realized how tired I was to snigger at the word coiffed.