Chapter 22- The secrets within

Thanks for reading!!!

Erza pov

I never rally imagined this would happen. I mean, I know they call me Titania. I know I'm Erza Titania Scarlet, but I never knew how literal that was.

So now I'm going to be ever travelling between realms: earth-land and fey. I hold the key to the realms of my people, I am in possession of a sword that can summon them at any time.

I love Fairy Tail and I love my kingdom. I hope I don't mess up with either.

Lucy pov

We all return to the Fairy tail guild hall with the books from both realms. Erza, is still surrounded by fey, and she's being filled in by Nero, that will now kind of act as her secretary.

We all look up as Mavis and Master start to begin their speech on the second floor of the guild. "We applaud you, dear children on gathering the thirteen celestial secrets."

"But now our objective is the demons, the door and Valentine. But first we have to create a plan to fight off the demons in the area." Mavis continued on after him.

She also said in telepathy,"Go to the mansion and take the books, Erza, the fey, levy and co, the rest of the group we put you in. Then go and get the information you need to know from the books and then call me and we'll get a plan."

We nod as we grab the necessary people and teleport to my mansion. 

As we stood outside the mansion, Wendy and Carla, Gray, Juvia, Minerva, Rufus, Orga, Rogue and Frosch, levy, Gajeel and Lily were awkwardly staring all around them.

"So um...Lucy, why did you grab us?" Levy asked obviously confused, while in the arms of Gajeel and lily on her head.

"Oh yeah, well we are here to get the information from the books, but at least half of the books are in various languages. Plus we'll probably get a lot of demon attacks. So you are all here, and we're going to run out of time if I talk any longer, so let's go inside." I said, awkwardly as the people stared at me.

We walked in after I had opened the door. We went straight to the library and split ourselves into groups, that ended up being the ones Mavis put us in, I suppose her method has some logic after all.

It turned out that five books had various , confusing languages that only Levy can actually read. Levy's group got those book while us other two got four each.

All the books were now open. They all started glowing in  order, and they all showed us a picture. Each picture meant the same thing. Balance.

The Celestial Secrets was all to say there needed to be a balance, or everything would crumble. 

The sky suddenly turned dark and the books fell, demons were surrounding the whole house and Mavis suddenly appeared her face serious.

"We need to get out of here, and the books need to be separated now. They attract too many demons once together. Leave two of them here, hidden with other books. Then some in other realms and others at the guild halls. Then go to Tenrou Island." she instructed and then went off again.

We did as we were told and set of dragging as many people as we could and trying not to leave them at certain destinations, then we eventually agreed to let Erza knock them out and then just use magic to keep them with us.

We made it to Tenrou island just as they woke up. 

We all looked around and realized that a war had just begun...

===

I hope you liked this chapter, I'm sorry it's late.

REMEMBER TO COMMENT!!!

-Ski