18- The Storm

Chapter 18

When I finally arrive home I pack a bag of clothes quickly so I could get to Jesse house asap. I tried not to think about Michael saying he love me but I couldn't help it.

Everytime I thought of it I pushed it to the back of my head but every twenty minutes "I Love You" pops right back.

I jumped back in the car with Jesse house in my tunnel vision. I decided to call just to give him a heads up.

"Hey Stevie where you at? It's starting to get messy out there." Jesse asked concerned.

"I'm on my way as we speak. I just had to pack a bag really quick." I replied stopping at a red light.

"Alright just hurry I don't want you out there when it gets worse."

Why is everyone so concern. It was starting to get a little weird. I guess this storm is bringing out everyone emotions.

"Yeah yeah I'll see you when I get there." I ended the call bringing my focus to my surroundings.

The rain began to drop heavier from the sky. I couldn't see the road ahead of me. I tried to turn on my high beams but that didn't do a thing. I pulled over to the side of the road since it seemed like the smartest thing to do.

The Samsung ringtone went off from my passenger seat. "Hermano" flashed a crossed the screen.

"Didn't you tell me to call you only if its really important? Now why are you calling me?" I joked over the phone.

"Where the hell you at? Please tell me you're at Michael's or Jesse's." Shawn asked.

"Currently on my way to Jesse's." I said more as a question. I know Shawn is going to be on my head.

"Currently on your way? What the hell you've been doing since I left Stevie?" Shawn was sounding like our Dad.

"I was just spending some time with Michael then I started to head to Jesse's. I'm down the street I'm almost there. I'll call you when I'm settled in Bye." I ended the call before I can hear another Dad speech.

Before I could start my car up my phone ring again. "Hello."

"Stevie where the hell are you? You said you was on your way like  fifteen minutes ago and you're still not here." Jesse panicked.

"I just pulled over because I couldn't see the road. Calm down I'll be there in like seven minutes."

"It's a tornado warning in the area so try your hardest to make that seven minutes into two minutes Please." He begged on the phone.

"Jesse we don't get tornados but I promise I'll get there immediately. Now I have to get off the phone if you want me there quickly."

"Alright I'll see you in two minutes flat." He laughed before he hanging up.

I pulled back into the road taking my chances out in the heavy rain. After turning the seven minutes into five I parked infront of Jesse's house.

I decided to call Michael instead of doing it inside the house. I didn't want Jesse knowing what went on between Michael & I.

"Hey Beautiful you're safe?" Michael asked with a sexy raspy voice.

"Yeah I just made it. Before you start flipping out I had to pull over because it was getting to crazy but I'm here now." I explain in a hurry.

The phone was silent. For a second i thought he hung up before I heard a sigh through the phone.

"Michael."

"I just wished you couldn't stayed at my house. You wouldn't be dealing with all that shit." Michael sounded frustrated.

"Honestly I really don't want to hear that right now from you too. We had a good day so far so don't mess it up. I just wanted to let you know I'm safe." The two concerns phone calls was enough for the day.

"You think we had a good day?" Michael asked. I know he had a huge smile on his face. "Cause I think we had a fantastic day."

"It was okay." I replied trying to play it off.

"So when I was biting your neck that was okay? What about when I kissed down your breast was that okay? Or when I was kissing between your legs while you moan my name and begged for more was that okay?"

My body was overheating as I couldn't help but blush.

"What about when I told you I love you?" Michael asked switching the mood.

"Michael." I called before he cut me off.

"You don't have to say it because I did Stevie. I'm not going to force you to say anything you're not feeling. I just want you to know that."

Banging on the window made me screech aloud. I dropped the phone and grab my chest. It was Jesse with his mom clear rain coat on.

"Damn Jesse." I exhaled slowing my heart down.

I looked around hearing my name being called repeatedly. I looked under my foot for my phone. I put it back to my ear as Michael yelled.

"Michael I'm okay it's just Jesse he scared me. I'll call you before I go to sleep okay."

"Make sure you call me. I want to hear your voice before I go to bed."

"Okay Michael bye." I chuckled at his plea.

"I love you." There go those words again. Before I replied he ended the call.

Another knock at the window snapped me out of my thoughts. I opened the passenger door for Jesse to get in.

"Why you sitting out here in the rain?"

"I was on the phone and didn't want to get soaked by the rain." I basically have half a truth but what's the difference.

"You're lucky. I brought a coat out for you so no crying because of the rain. Now let's go in the house where the heat at." Jesse grabbed my bag and ran back to the house.

"I hope this weekend go okay." I said to myself.

_____________________________________
Have fun with the new chapter! Make sure you guys Vote & Comment.
Sorry for the Wait!

   Yours Truly
Ash JoJo
😙