2- Forgive Me

Chapter 2

I felt terrible for treating him like that so I knew the right place to meet up to see him. While he was sitting on the docks by himself I sat next to him.

I shouldn't have reacted like a bitch to him, I should be happy for him. I turned to look at him and I know deeply what I have done was not cool.

I want him so bad but how can I tell him that? Everything is just so fucked up. He's just sitting here watching the sun go down with this depressed look on him face. I'm the one who caused this.

"Letting things go is hard, but when you notice it's for a friend you'll let it go quick... I'm sorry." I explained to him.

"It's okay, I thought..." he inhaled and exhaled while running his hand though his hair. "I thought there was no more of us being friends." He confessed to me.

"I'll never stop being friends with you. You're my only friend and I care for you a lot, and I can't even think about losing you." I pause trying to sort out all of my words. "You ever tried to tell someone something, but it's so hard to tell them?"

"Yeah, Stevie you know that?" Jesse replied.

"No, I mean really tell someone something and it seems like every time you're around you want to pour out in tears, but they know you're suffering." I asked.

"Seems like you have it deep." He stated the obvious.

"Yeah" tears rolled down my face and he begin to hold me. "Real deep." I added on.

---------------

Vote for me!! Comment!!!
VOTE!! COMMENT!!!